Would you go to a 16+ event(@matter) with a sick line up? p.s its a 3D rave?!

na i'm cool, the "3D Rave" will jus be a poor laser show and all the 16yo's will be on ket...

is there dodgey clubs where u live where it doesnt matter if ur 16 u dnt get i.ded. im 19 now but i dnt look over 18 n i started goinin to clubs when i was 16 only the mill in bradford n west indian centre in leeds though

went to a 3d filth in march wi the 3d glasses n stuff was pretty crazy

No, I wouldnt, it would feel too much like a nappy night and you knomost people will be under 16 aswell lol

i remember wen i was about 16 they had like a under 18s night at a club called oceana in bristol and me an all my mates went there pilled out of our minds, barged our way to the middle of the crowd wen they dropped sum pendulum or sumthin like that and we started brockin the fuck out, everyone lookin at us. they must have thought we were so cool. hahahahahahaha how sad

Yeah I used to go to these when I was about 14/15 but it was called the works which is now syndicat, thats all I would be thinkin about when I was there, wouldnt feel right

this will be fun so i can go and get knifed up by some cranky little yout.. GASH. Shabba will be supplying all the little fuckers crack anyway!

I'd reach, probably get a handful of decent rape opportunities.

Last edited:
it makes me feel sick just looking at the 3d writing on the flyer....

and na i wouldnt go to this...it would make me feel too old and kids with attitude just piss me off more than adults with attitude.

from the facebook group

• Get your Glow Sticks out
• Get your Shades on
• Get your Neon Tutu’s on

• Get your UV Facepaint on

REMEMBER... The more skin you show, the more glowpaint you can get on your body!!

oh dear...

Yeah I used to go to these when I was about 14/15 but it was called the works which is now syndicat, thats all I would be thinkin about when I was there, wouldnt feel right

yeh i remember wen syndicut was the works went there quite alot used to bosh like 10 pills and go to these nappy nights. as soon as we heard "BLACK TARAAANTULAAAA" wed go nuts lmao

from the facebook group

• Get your Shades on

REMEMBER... The more skin you show, the more glowpaint you can get on your body!!

oh dear...

The promoters aren't groomers by per chance????

from the facebook group

• Get your Shades on

oh dear...

yeah that fucks me off but luckily you dont really see this sorta shit to be honest.
there are quite a few glowsticks in circulation but they all end up on the floor after 5minites

looks gayer than george michael tbh, gimpy stryder headlining? he doesn't deserve his own font on the flyer ffs!

Back
Top Bottom