would you fuck a robot ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
girls do it all the time. but me, no. well maybe a little if the mood was right. youd probably break your dick if you tried.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
LOL Ethix, did you see that on tube8.com? Cause that vid is always there when I´m browsing the asian category :teeth:

OnT, probably would but wouldn´t tell anyone, standard business.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah. like fucking a pregnant chick really. would, but wouldnt ever admit it to anyone. or get involved with girls thats got kids, seems like an awful lot of work cos theyre so tired all the time. also, worth asking is if the vag is in working condition or not. just got be clear about stuff and life gets so much easier.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
or get involved with girls thats got kids, seems like an awful lot of work cos theyre so tired all the time.
LOL, girls with kids suck! They kinda think they are superhuman, just because they found out how to earn shitloads of money without working.

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
i'd do the baddy from terminator 3.....but c3p0 and r2d2 are a bit gay.....does it make you gay if you fuck a gay robot???...mmmmm........but yes id fuck a robot.....ive fucked a lot worse pmsl

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

LOL, girls with kids suck! They kinda think they are superhuman, just because they found out how to earn shitloads of money without working.

but they are experts at the fuck..theyve had plenty of pratice

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha what the hell dude, weird on more levels than i care to count

---------- Post added at 14:02 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

i'd do the baddy from terminator 3.....but c3p0 and r2d2 are a bit gay.....does it make you gay if you fuck a gay robot???...mmmmm........but yes id fuck a robot.....ive fucked a lot worse pmsl

good question and yes i believe it does, in the same way that an instrument that sounds like an electric guitar is an electric guitar to the listener even if that was a rubber hose ran through a busted church organ when they recorded it. or not, could be im just rambling here.

not necessarily, i knocked up a virgin once and she didnt even speak english. but by god was she beautiful. man i think i want a soda

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
What? :teeth: The girls with kids I have known throughout my life were plain stupid, had several kids of several men and yet they thought they were mature and intelligent.

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

..and plenty of stretch marks.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
because they got money?? is there a trailer park round your yard somewhere deegun, is that where you find these ladies? my ex girlfriend would talk a lot about the trailer park next to where she grew up and id be a little impressed cos i think hillbilly stuff is cool but when they start busting moves like getting pregnant for money, fucking your best friend on a whim, stealing your stuff and scamming your account is when you realize what it really means to be from that level of society. its not someone you want involved in your life no matter how cute her ass or tits or whatever is.