Would you eat human meat?

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Would you eat human meat?

(and no i dont mean eat on her fur burger or a guy fungi when there alive n kicking)

I mean the process of cooking human meat in a pan say chucking it in a pie with veg n gravy or something along that line.

I don't really see the problem with it - I know that morally and ethically it's not particularly sound but I wouldn't mind trying.

Every single person I've asked this has given a flat-out "no", but with no other reason (really) than it would "be weird". Why not? Being adventurous with your food can be exciting...

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
yeah man, i'd try it. christ, we only live once and i like to do extreme things, gives you that sorta weird rush! i mean, i wouldn't go and kill someone and eat them but i'd try it if there was a humane way of doing it if you get me..

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
HAfhjadhajsh no I would not, just thinking about it makes me sick. I'd rather eat diarrhea coming straight out of donkeys ass rather than human.

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
depends where i am, how hungry i am n how fat the person is who is gonna get munched, lol, naa uno straight up. that shit just sounds like some sick film or summin.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
even tho it not ethically right. reckon i would give it a go....i wouldnt go out me way as to make a pie tho.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
you kidding ?! it must taste horrible, and thats the only reason i wouldnt try it.
think about it.
human: cigarettes, drugs, booze, macdonalds, kebabs, pharmaceuticals, breathing exhaust fumes all day, stressing, exercise, macdonalds.
Cow: grass, water.

i think we have a clear winner.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
you kidding ?! it must taste horrible, and thats the only reason i wouldnt try it.
think about it.
human: cigarettes, drugs, booze, macdonalds, kebabs, pharmaceuticals, breathing exhaust fumes all day, stressing, exercise, macdonalds.
Cow: grass, water.

i think we have a clear winner.
Great Shout.

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
i would like to know how they died first. ya know, most meat we have is killed in a slaughter house, and they sure aint gonna take live human's to a slaughter house, that just fukin wrong.

imagine if you ended up eating someone you knew? would you still eat it?

mr A

VIP Junglist
Realistically you would need an organic farmed human, so the meat would be chemical free and once you've slaughtered him/her (probably a female as that's we eat most out of the meat we eat) you'd have to leave them to tenderise for 20-30days hung up somewhwere. If it was done properly like commercial meat i'd give it a go.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yeah man, i'd try it. christ, we only live once and i like to do extreme things, gives you that sorta weird rush! i mean, i wouldn't go and kill someone and eat them but i'd try it if there was a humane way of doing it if you get me..
hog meat in a cream sauce