would you .... die for helm pleasure ?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
if someone offered you , like some little magic midget thing off Golden Axe, that you kicked for those potions..

the chance to nail any women on the planet, every single night for a year .. but at the end of the year you die .. would you take it??

so basically you get 365 women, for a year... then your brain implodes..

megan fox, would have to be used for 6 months surely ..

i would give up my entire life for this ...

does that make me a bad person ..

similarly, if i got told my bollock porridge was drying up, and sex would be no more.. id contemplate suicide i rekon.

am i a shallow penis ?

moriaty

VIP Junglist
similarly, if i got told my bollock porridge was drying up, and sex would be no more.. id contemplate suicide i rekon.

am i a shallow penis ?
i remember a page 3 tart saying exactly the same thing "the day i stop enjoying sex is the day i put a bullet through my head"

you do the math...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
also, this is not random , me and my dad were talking about it .. and my dad also says he'd do it ...

i may just go on a masked up year long rape spree then kill myself

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

i remember a page 3 tart saying exactly the same thing "the day i stop enjoying sex is the day i put a bullet through my head"

you do the math...
i guess this makes me as intelligent as a bint who gets her baps out for a living...

noice

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
good question. you see, kisses lose their attraction after a while. as you get older. but ill tell you what never does, cooking. so get yourself a fat girl cos you know those fat motherfuckers can cook