WOULD YOU BUY A REPOSSESSED HOME

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I hear they are cheaper, but well seems wrong somehow, even if someone is gonna buy them anyway ?

What u lot thinkk

2. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Depends on the house and the area.

Yes it's a good buy, but if it's in a itght nit community people might be a little bit cold when you first move in.

Saying that you're just buying a house it's not like you're evicting anyone.

3. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

At the end of the day like you said someone is gonna buy the house aren't they and these things do happen, its harsh that someone has had their home re-posessed but not buying it wont help them.... and if there cheaper, HELL YEAH!!! :D

4. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

I would feel a little shitty but I mean if it's cheap and in these times then why not, I mean someone's gonna buy it so it may aswell be you init man. I mean yeh some people lose homes because of redundancy etc and that's bad but some people also lose there homes due to them taking out a mortgage that bascially they couldn't afford and possibly lied when applying for their mortgage to get the house they wanted. Depends on the person buying I guess, if they are gonna feel bad the whole time they live there then I wouldn't but if to them it's just a house then go for it.

5. ArguS

ArguS Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I dont see why you would even feel bad. A house is a house, whatever happened to the people that were there before doesnt have anythin to do with you.. If its cheap, crack on

6. shadow_deamon

shadow_deamon JACK AND JILLS.

this.

7. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Exactly.

When I bought my house it was under threat of repossession and the ppl selling were desperate for a quick sale and knocked 10% off straight away.

I don't think neighbours would be cold towards you, they'd prefer the house occupied than empty.

8. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Its just a house at the end of the day