Would you be interested in following how a tune is made?

Want to see me create a tune from start to finish?

• Yes, it would be interesting

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No, watching paint dry would be more exciting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banana

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
I'm thinking of starting a tune from scratch and making blog posts weekly or after every session that I work on the tune, upload audio of the progression after each session, possibly record a video of how things work in it etc. Then when it's done release the track (and possibly the stems) free. Posts would come up, I guess weekly or 2 times a week, for month or so, or as long as it takes.

Would you be interested in reading shit like that?

sure why not.

It would be awesome if you could record video of it from every step, so we see you lay everything out, from the drums, and sound creation in the various synths, right down to the EQ / FX mixdown section, and seeing the track finally finished!

sure why not.

It would be awesome if you could record video of it from every step, so we see you lay everything out, from the drums, and sound creation in the various synths, right down to the EQ / FX mixdown section, and seeing the track finally finished!

Yeah this would be a little winded as I usually work 30+ hours on a tune so it would be impossible to show the whole process, but I could do a video once or twice, showing the details a little etc. I would however write in detail about what I've done after a session, with audio.

banana

but yea id be interested in that see how other peoples work flow goes sounds good

Could you make a tune in 40 minutes? Might be interesting. There's a legend that says 'On a ragga tip' was written in less than an hour...

i can make a tune in 40 minutes but then ill take around a few days to a week mixin it down and editing it
then maybe a further few weeks mixing it down and editing it!lol

Could you make a tune in 40 minutes? Might be interesting. There's a legend that says 'On a ragga tip' was written in less than an hour...

For the life of me I could not. If I start, after 40 minutes I might have, say, 2 sounds (the other is the one I started from) and a kick.

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

Yeh sounds good! Kinda leads from my Thread I posted earlier! I'm in!

Hook a brother up with a link? I've missed this completely... or then it was during the last time I bought sensi.

Back
Top Bottom