Would producers be interested in this?

digitalaspirin

digitalaspirin
New Website with Original DnB Tracks!

Hey all! I just started a new website called Digital-Aspirin.com that will cater to all things I love... Obviously one of them being DnB. We will have new tracks every week from Florida/Virginia genius, Will Miles. So stop by, take a listen, and if you are interested... each track is $2.50 a piece for your listening and mixing pleasure. We'll have several sales (buy 3 get one free) soon and will be adding more artists. I'll be posting here every few days so you can see what we are building.

I am really considering opening this website to as many producers as possible that just want to get their music out there. I REALLY WOULD LIKE SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS. The website will probably be divided in the future between DNB and After Effects... then become completely separate entities. I am just curious if people in the industry would be interested in getting their music out there without a label and hopefully making money on the side. I love the genre, always have. My roommate, Methodus, has a show on www.Bassdrive.com (Revival Radio, Sundays 2-4 Eastern Time) and I've been discussing it with him to see what he thinks... but I'd like more input from other sources.

Let me know what you'd like.

Take a look and let me know what you think. Oh and check this mix created by one of our customers... JAKE HANDZ & ROY GREEN!

Jake Handz & Roy Green - Calm Down

Laters,

Eddie Rodriguez
Digital-Aspirin.com

Back
Top Bottom