would love some feedback

I left feedback,

"Dark and brooding Intro... this is eerie. I am loving the build up to the 1.... yowsers, this is massive! JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! The DROP is madness!!! 1:26ish - sick Fill. Same at 1:38. 1:48 - now that's a solid pause/Fill. Man, the progression around 2:05 is disgusting! This is so hype. The tune is huuuuge and should be a solid crowd pleaser. I'd buy it on vinyl if a few things were fixed. Production wise, it is huge and doesn't distort at loud volumes, my only gripes are: I think the Sub could be a half to full DB louder and the Highs are too piercing in my cheap PC headphones. Badass tune!" :devil::2thumbs::devil:

I left feedback,

"Dark and brooding Intro... this is eerie. I am loving the build up to the 1.... yowsers, this is massive! JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! The DROP is madness!!! 1:26ish - sick Fill. Same at 1:38. 1:48 - now that's a solid pause/Fill. Man, the progression around 2:05 is disgusting! This is so hype. The tune is huuuuge and should be a solid crowd pleaser. I'd buy it on vinyl if a few things were fixed. Production wise, it is huge and doesn't distort at loud volumes, my only gripes are: I think the Sub could be a half to full DB louder and the Highs are too piercing in my cheap PC headphones. Badass tune!" :devil::2thumbs::devil:
thanks mate. I'll take that on board

I always find that when I Mixdown in cans, the Mix always has issues. I know some folks can make 'em work, but I always need speakers in the end.
Yeah it's not ideal but it's the best I can do right now. I find referencing other tunes helps a lot.

Back
Top Bottom