Would love some feedback on a track me and a mate are working on

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Hey there guys, me and a mate have been working on a track for the last 2 days and we just uploaded a clip on soundcloud for some feedback etc.

Track is called Ebrius and it would mean a lot to me if you guys could give it a listen. Mixdown is shit, I know, but unfortunately none of us know shit about mixdown / mastering and we're working with a single speaker that comes from quite a few decades ago, so resources are limited.

Anyways let us know what you think!

Sounds really great dude! Love the sub bass in combo with the space hover thing... Sounds really neat! Also the vocals match it perfectly. Really nice job.

Sounding good man, could do with a little change up half way through main section as it gets a touch repetitive (something I suffer from at times too) but nice effort so far

Sounding good man, could do with a little change up half way through main section as it gets a touch repetitive (something I suffer from at times too) but nice effort so far

Yeah we were a bit afraid of that, theres a small change in the bass and the addition of some open hi hats but other than that it's not a big change

Back
Top Bottom