DnB Would like to know if I should continue my experiences of learning....

EvolutionNine

EvolutionNine
Hello every one. I have decided to sit down and read up on some books on the techniques of sound. I used to love trance, but it sorta died, in me. But I heard drum n bass and It brought something to me. I would like to share a little track to see if I should keep expanding my skills.

Please let me know

E\/0Nine
:saber:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that sure is a "little track". Just 36 seconds long.

I don't know what you want people to tell you, all this is is a pad sound with a sampled drum loop over the top.

If you enjoy making music, then make it. Don't make music because other people in a forum say you should.

Well, that sure is a "little track". Just 36 seconds long.

If you enjoy making music, then make it. Don't make music because other people in a forum say you should.

This. If you cannot find joy in making music, it's probably better to find another hobby or outlet.

You can never stop learning about music. However, as much as books, video tutorials and instructors can enlighten someone as to what it takes to create music, the best experience is practice...practice...and even more practice. As with any skill or trade, it takes a hands-on approach to become great at it.

Go into production with the mindset that every tune you create will not be a dancefloor Top40 killer that will net you millions of dollars. Create a song, finish it, and move on. After several tunes, go back and listen over them and see how your skill has progressed from one song to the next.

Cheers.

And when you are 100% happy with a full length tune, share it. All has been said that had to be.

Back
Top Bottom