Would any of you lovely people like to share some Drum Samples?

parsons19

VIP Junglist
I did do a search but couldn't find anything, of course, do redirect me if I missed a topic!

I am going to be a bit of a cheeky lad and ask if any of you would be willing to share some of your Drum Samples. I have been using all the same sounds for a while now and it's really not sounding fresh and I am struggling to find any sounds I like. Kicks and Snares would be great, any hats, cymbals, reverse cymbals. Anything! Even if your willing to share pad or fx samples I would be happy to snatch them up! :)

Even if it is just one snare or kick or whatever that would be brilliant.

Of course, if you have paid for some samples don't upload them, unless you are in a really generous mood! I want to get my hands on some of the vengeance packs but I don't have a spare £65 right now, so this is my call for sample help!

Massive thanks in advance to anyone that may share some stuff :P

search google for "luthatrons single hits" and "5000 drum samples" - that should come up with a sick, free, HUGE sample library each.

Thanks guys :D I will check out those libraries mate :D

Unfortunately I don't use ableton miszt but thanks for sharing the link anyway :)

yo

don't just go for sample packs bud

you can get some awesome drum hits from sampling hip hop. more authentic that way too!

Back
Top Bottom