wot do you do for drum n bass?

dj,producer,promoter(when i can be arsed),website owner

and my new idea is to buy i big fuck off sniper rifle and im gonna take out all the shit mc's in the scene (skibba and shabba first) taking us back to an era of good music doing the talking

DJ, trying to produce with the shittest equipment ever, MC, fantasize about the future of drum and bass and bitch about the current form of drum and bass,

and trying to avoid war with townies who think there "Propa Junglists"

MC Motion said:
trying to produce with the s**ttest equipment ever

I produce on a normal PII 333 MHz and normal speakers (with a super woofer). You can't get much crappier than that.

God, I need a professional studio. Yes, that is a prayer.

Chuck :who_wants

Produce / DJ / Review if i can be bothered.. though I do all of them badly, so maybe i would make a good mc.. (meaning u have to be bad at it to be considered a good mc in dnb.. never mind..)

What I do for drum and bass is everything tht I am able to do! Haha!

Im a supporter of the scene, a promoter, a dancer, a lover and I really try to make things happen and get people involved. If I could afford to buy records or else Id be a deejay too!

:crazy: [IMG]

Last edited:
CoB said:
Produce / DJ / Review if i can be bothered.. though I do all of them badly, so maybe i would make a good mc.. (meaning u have to be bad at it to be considered a good mc in dnb.. never mind..)

Just do what Shabba does!!

Shout highly 50 times in the highest pitched voice you can conjour up and then say blessed at the end of it!!!!

Alternativley you could go for the Skibadee favourite "When I say X, you say Y", they go mad for that one!

If thats a bit challenging and you want more instant result's you could try the "Big up Hilda from Weston Super-Mare" or for the absolute crowd clincher you could go for the universally approved, industry standard "Who want's a reeeeeeeewwwwwiiiiiiiiiinnnnnndddddd!!!!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom