Worst tune to listen to on pills?

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Last night, me and my mates chilled out in some girl we knows old house, which is empty and that. We brought loads of beer, a big ass sub, etc and a whole bunch of pills. It got to about 5am, and one of my mates is already like passed out, serious fail on pills, and everyone is pretty hanging just lying down chilling round the sub. I only dropped one pill, cus i dont really like the way my mates faces screw up and shit on 5 lol so anyways, i was being the selector and I slapped on suzanne, by plan B. Now this tune made one of my friends freak HARD and hide in the cupboard and that, and i didnt even mean to prang him out. So i forward, that suzanne, by plan B is the worst tune to listen to on pills?

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
you and your mates sound really, REALLY cool. Do you eat pizza in your parent's car for jokes?

haha! like it

songs dont freak me out, but when a small gang of squirrels dressed in purple jump suits break into your room pin you down and paper cut your face with maps of the lake district then verbally abuse your toaster then steal your shake'n'vac .........

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
i dont know..because i dont take pills...but i showed my mate that mr happy remix i made when he was off his head...it made him go mad he was jumpin around n everything...i suppose the sound quality or the mastering doesent matter when ur off your head

DJHaze

haha! like it

songs dont freak me out, but when a small gang of squirrels dressed in purple jump suits break into your room pin you down and paper cut your face with maps of the lake district then verbally abuse your toaster then steal your shake'n'vac .........
hahahah

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
you and your mates sound really, REALLY cool. Do you eat pizza in your parent's car for jokes?

Nah, I eat pizza from your mum's pussy for jokes. For proper jokes i'd come Down to tufnell park and eat your fucking face.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Suzanne is a raaaaw tune.

"Suzanne takes you down, down, to her place, near the river, You can hear the boats go byyyy you can spend the night beside her"

"He's only in the next room, not like he can't hear, why's he going on like that? Suzanne picks up a towel to cover her breats and naan, and goes to sees wagwan"

haha, quality

The chainsaw and screaming are brutal though, always feel on top when I'm on the train listening to it.

Last edited:

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Nah, I eat pizza from your mum's pussy for jokes. For proper jokes i'd come Down to tufnell park and eat your fucking face.
Tuffnell Park is the Ghettz blud., you wouldn't last two secs in dat domain geez. :teeth:

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
soulja boy - crank made me come down when i was walking thru the house room at moondance summer festival @seone

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
you know that song Im Blue dabadeedaba daaaa

fucking song man. why?