Worst Tune Eva!

DJ Fatal said:
why is evry1 so negative nowadays?!

heh heh its the hate-step sound.
fucking over these threads guys, if you dont like it dont buy. just shut up.

mesh said:

constructive criticism isnt haterade, its a way of people express themselvs, sometimes they do get emotional, but thats life... you cant do anything bout it, but i am gonna stfu! ur probably even pissed, i replied! :D

GreenBoy said:
constructive criticism isnt haterade, its a way of people express themselvs, sometimes they do get emotional, but thats life... you cant do anything bout it, but i am gonna stfu! ur probably even pissed, i replied! :D

No mate I expect you would :cool: I reckon you love it. I personally don't believe a thread called "Worst Tune Eva!", with posts slagging Dillinja, Aphrodite, Baron (any thing people call clovvnstep) and MCs in general is constructive criticism. Moreover I don't see the point. Do you think these artists read these threads and give a shit? "ooh i better change my sound" Doesn't seem to be working does it?

Maybe people would be better if they did what you do and knock out the tunes and sounds THEY want to hear. Thats why I give you props.
All else is wanking of the highest order.
:soap_box:

mesh said:

i'm with you on that one bro. :applause:

mesh said:
No mate I expect you would :cool: I reckon you love it. I personally don't believe a thread called "Worst Tune Eva!", with posts slagging Dillinja, Aphrodite, Baron (any thing people call clovvnstep) and MCs in general is constructive criticism. Moreover I don't see the point. Do you think these artists read these threads and give a shit? "ooh i better change my sound" Doesn't seem to be working does it?

Maybe people would be better if they did what you do and knock out the tunes and sounds THEY want to hear. Thats why I give you props.
All else is wanking of the highest order.
:soap_box:

Serious! :applause:

Couldn't of said all that stuff better myself.

It's been on white for a while now & it says it's coming on Viirus but Ed Rush & Optical - The Message. That is a pile of shit, I nabbed it on Chemical when it first came about without listening to it due to the artist's but when I played I laughed at how bad that track really was.

Any tune that uses a two step beat or a bad company style distorted bass sound is the worst tune ever. So theres lots of bad tunes out there and BBS had alot of these tunes for sale this past weekend.

It really sucks big time that dance music has blocked itself into a corner with this same old formula.... it really sucks. In 1992 the only forumula was that the tune had to have a heavy beat for dancing... that was it, and one of the many reasons why so much good material came from that short dance music renisonse(sp) (Dan Physics, sonic groove records, 2004).

Back
Top Bottom