Worst Track ever - Shabba D - Here comes the Mic man

Hopefully when none of the big Dj's play it he'll realise that putting his name on a tune doesnt make it good. Probably one of the shittest tunes Ive heard this year.

Speakin of Shabba, has anyone read his interview in ATM? Theres some pretty hilarious quotes in there, like 'this time next year MCs will be getting paid more than Djs' and on the subject of his tune: 'Its a click your fingers thing, a money thing'. Says it all really. :shake:

That's the problem right there, these coke fuelled pricks turn up and thing they're the star of the show.
When there's no talent there should be no cash changin hands. I wish he'd only click his fingers and not open his stinking shithole of a mouth.

He's living the wigger dream.
No matter what people say I seriously can't see any reason why people prefer jungle MCs over dnb to Hiphop MCs.
Even if hiphop is a diiferent style I know they could adapt to do someting much much better.

Originally posted by Mulla
Hopefully when none of the big Dj's play it he'll realise that putting his name on a tune doesnt make it good. Probably one of the shittest tunes Ive heard this year.
Nicky Blackmarket has been playing it which says it all really :shake:

God help me, when I think of when I actually liked Shabba, it makes me cringe. :cry:

"boooooooooorrrrrn an a grow inna london" - Must be the crack

:lol:

Give him a break for christs sake - it may not be that good a tune, ok, but shabba has been at the front of the dnb scene for years for better or for worse. He's just trying to make some money, and if he can do it by chatting onto some vinyl (albeit not very good) then he should go for it. Others have succeeded (fats 'peace love', Det 'jungle owes me money ep') he's got the talent he just hasnt shown it on the record. At the end of the day, its up to the DJ's if they play it or not, so blame them for makin u hear it.

Fair enuff man, ur entitled to ur own opinion, but he can make thousands of people go nuts just by standing on the stage let alone before he starts "crack"ling away going Born an me grow inna london..........

Back
Top Bottom