worst mc's dj's on the scene?

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
everyone name the people they dont think really deserve to be where they are,

MC - bassman - just plain gash in my eyes.
DJ - Hate to say it but... at the moment brockie! although the legend he is. his mixing has been so shoddy recently!!

anyone else agree?

everyone name the people they dont think really deserve to be where they are,

MC - bassman - just plain gash in my eyes.
DJ - Hate to say it but... at the moment brockie! although the legend he is. his mixing has been so shoddy recently!!

anyone else agree?

what the fuck this thread will cause anarchy. what is jlzr going to say.

I couldn't comment on the worst as I only ever see DJs playing out when I've playing out myself. Family, mortgage and bills dictate this.

WHAT A FUKIN STUPID IDEA FOR A THREAD!!

floppy_disk_fail.jpg

am only messing but search the favourite mc thread and see what appened there. if jlzr logs on prepare to be bombarded with mindless arguements on the subject.

on a serious note IN MY OPINION therefore no offense to anyone else i reckon the worst mc going is probably shabba he jus makes me piss myself when i look at him, i wunt dare comment djwise.

everything iv ever read from u has just been fuckin moody. were u bullied as a child?

wow...........where did that come from. he's the guns of the navaronne.

am now officially taking bets on how long it is b4 this thread gets locked

lock it man! i was just interested in who people thought was gash! lol didnt want to hurt peoples feelings sorry everyone! ill end it by saying every mc and dj is great!

everything iv ever read from u has just been fuckin moody. were u bullied as a child?

oooohhh someones getting brave....

now as for that little bit of Testosterone flowing through your balls.... relieve them on this...

Monster_Melons.gif

before you get yourself into trouble....

Back
Top Bottom