Worst job in the World!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by philski, Dec 9, 2008.

1. philski

philski smoke weed everyday

O.K i went to France - (Cannes) on Friday for work, the hardest job i have ever done. Had to build these stands for an exhibition show out of MDF wood which is banned in some countries, i normally use metal work which is much easier, had to carry 8 by 8ft, 2cm thick boards to all the stands because the french wouldnt let us use a forklift for some stupid reason, then we had to build around big pillars so we had to make a lot of cuts but the french wouldnt let us use a circular saw cos the dust really harms the lungs so we had to cut them all by hand, had it al;l done by monday night. left me with pains and aches in places i never new could ache. WORST job ever and the worst thing is we have to take the stands down on thursday without a forklift so we gotta carry them fucking boards far. Think im gonna lose my passport tomorrow, haha.

Whats the worst job u have ever done?

2. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I did a lot of stupid jobs when I was in the army:D
    Oh yeah and I was security @ the euro 2008 in austria.
    I couldn´t watch any games:twisted:

3. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

MAKING ONION RINGS FROM SCRATCH IN HUGE AMOUNTS

4. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

similarly, this one time i had to circle saw 75 kilo frozen fish blocks into 50 and 25 kilo blocks, pair up the 25 kilo blocks, bag them and make stacks of only 50 kilo blocks in the end. we mustve went through 2000 kilos.
    you see, not only is frozen fish cold but also hard and heavy.

pretty bad ass, in the end though, the few days i spent working in a call centre dialling random uk numbers trying to make people take a survey of some kind was by far worse
    cant stand that kind of job, it claims my brain

edit haha for a looney album cover, slam dunkin hoes

6. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

i had a job when i was 16 spraying a water jet into intestine bins at a slaughter house. Water goes in, water and intestines come back out. regularly went to lunch with a bollock hanging off my shoulder. Beat that.

7. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

I once had to pick shit out of thrush-infected horses hooves for £2 an hour when I was 13. Would rather do that than play with intestines though :D

8. perspective

perspective Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls

well you guys have put me off my dinner now.

9. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

When the company I work for started making clothing, I had to go through about 1000 T-shirts with a magnifying glass and look for loose stiching or poor quality, then take a picture of it.

Needless to say all of them were fucking awful and it took me about 2 months,
    Not had to many bad jobs tho, apart from working in a chip shop and constantly smelling of fish.............

10. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

Oh god yeah, I was seeing a girl who worked in a chip shop once....she had to have a good half hour shower after work and even then was still slimey as fuck!

11. mansell

mansell husk basically*

My worst job is working 60hrs a week... £3.30 an hour, being yelled at by an Irish twat all day... starting at 7 with over 24 horses to muck out and 300+ in fields... most of them wild, so getting kicked to shit was part of the job. I'd like anyone to take that on for a day and see how long they'd last.
    I lasted 5months suprisingly!!

12. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

I was once working as a builders mate and my boss got a call from his wife saying the sewer drain was blocked down her street, so we went down there with one of those really long drain rods to poke out the blockage.

It wouldnt budge until suddently it sucked the drain rods out of my hands and never saw it again, the drain quickly blocked up again, so the last resort was to pull my sleeves up and pull out tissue and nappies with my bare hands, the vision of brown murky water with a surprising amount of floating sweetcorn will be with me forever

13. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

BRING ON THE FUCKING INSTESTINES

14. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

:resick:

DUTTY.

15. Snowgirl

Snowgirl Member

My worst job was today...i had to fit a toilet seat that was covered in pubes, then demonstrate how to use some equipment that was FILTHY, and got my clothes dirty, and then touched something else and got a red sticky substance all over my arm. I don't know what it was....but everything is now in the washing machine

Other than that, I used to work on a beach, we had no toilet so used to go in the dunes, and my middle aged boss used to go wandering through the dunes trying to perv on all the girls going to the toilet...and that was after he told us how he'd tasted a girls wee and it turned him on...

16. Snowgirl

Snowgirl Member

Hehe...that job would suck. I'm always grumpy with people doing that...sorry!

17. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

well, I didnt realise how fucked up some jobs can be.

To all of you that have to touch shit, change pubey toilet seats, or deal with cunts all day, my hat comes of to you.

:applause: