WORST DNB TUNE OF THE YEAR

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
I had to make this thread just to bring attention to a fuckin awful tune, which many people have.

when i bought bthe mist rmx of lk i was suprised at how good it was however when i turned it over i was nearly sick....

the fuckin Dave Angel rmx is fukin shit shit shit!!!!!!

OI ANGEL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:finger: :finger: :shake:

Originally posted by lokki
I had to make this thread just to bring attention to a fuckin awful tune, which many people have.

when i bought bthe mist rmx of lk i was suprised at how good it was however when i turned it over i was nearly sick....

the fuckin Dave Angel rmx is fukin shit shit shit!!!!!!

OI ANGEL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:finger: :finger: :shake:
Surely it can't be worse than the Scorpio mix, that is truely dire.

Pretty much anything Roni has touched this year has turned into a stinking pile of doo doo, if you ask me...

Maybe Twisted City by Dom & Keaton or The Calling by Tech Itch & Kemal - utter nonsense.

I'm really not feeling Return Of Forever either, it makes me leave the dancefloor to go for a slash or get another drink from the bar but I'd probably get lynched if I called it worst tune of the year :D

Hmm, this is a tough one.... I mean there were many many and boy I mean MANY bad tunes this year (I mean bad as in terrible you "street talk" people). Its just that the tunes that were really bad I tend to forget about because I don't buy them.

There is one that really made me turn my nose up, actually two.

Dillinja "Grimey" and
Bad Company "Space Hopper"

Originally posted by V Matt
Maybe Twisted City by Dom & Keaton or The Calling by Tech Itch & Kemal - utter nonsense.

I'm really not feeling Return Of Forever either, it makes me leave the dancefloor to go for a slash or get another drink from the bar but I'd probably get lynched if I called it worst tune of the year :D

Ohh crap I forgot about that tune. Dylan plays that tune, he told me he loves it. Speaking of Dylan one can't forget to mention Dylan's "HeadCharge", truely a tune that will be written in the anals of history as one of the most dire DnB tunes ever (let alone one from 2002).

That Mantis Strikes was pure batty in my opinion, Im sure that was 2002 :confused:

Originally posted by ZESTIE
The cheesiest tune of the year award goes to.... Roni Size with Playtime... :lol:

Nah, defo the Skibba "Edit" of Twist Em Out!

Originally posted by Mulla
'Believe In U' - Red One

Probably not my worst, but everyone seemed to love it and I thought it was shite.
Nah, I agree with you there.

There's absoultely nothing to it at all, it sounds alright for about 5 seconds but I'm usually asleep by the end.

I'm feeling a bit dirty really because I really like all the new Roni size stuff.

I'd probably vote for LK (vocal mix) and twist em out (vocal mix) for spoiling decent tunes.
I did think that twisted city was total crap too.
Haven't heard the SHy FX album but it looks like there'll be some criminal tunes on there too.

There's loads I can't remember but mainly it seems like labels from people who got the money to release before they got the talent.
Can't name any as such tho.

Back
Top Bottom