WORST DNB TUNE OF THE YEAR

V Matt said:
Maybe Twisted City by Dom & Keaton or The Calling by Tech Itch & Kemal - utter nonsense.

I'm really not feeling Return Of Forever either, it makes me leave the dancefloor to go for a slash or get another drink from the bar but I'd probably get lynched if I called it worst tune of the year :D
the calling- r u mad???
any ********* shit worst tune of the year but u probly like that crap?

ERrrrr, ANYTHING involving MCs "singing" or otherwise over the track.

There, that pretty much covers all the things i hate about drum n bass at the moment.

Altho this is far from a recent track - WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL WITH PACMAN (RAM remix)?

WHY IS it Sitting (tryin not to generalise) so highly on some people's top ten tunes of all time? Am i missing some piece of genius production in that track? Does it really stand up to comparison with early Bukem material?

Weirdo - glad someone's mentioned that as well, been buggin me for a while.

Cheers.

sounds like doa ffs!!

imho twisted city, the calling, playtime, and lyric on my lip rmx are all quality tunes!!! especially the calling, i know it has a large sort of trancy element in it but when the amen kicks in, fuck me i would probably still dance to it if i was comatose. and the remix is even better haha

i actually liked the calling quite a bit, it had a really wicked break, and bad drop.

playtime was better than swings and roundabouts, thats for damn sure, but yeah, i aint been too fond of the new roni stuff, except for sound advice

emilio said:
the calling- r u mad???
any ********* shit worst tune of the year but u probly like that crap?

lol Yeah Matts well into his clovvnstep!!!! Last I heard he'd bought three copies of the Hazard ep and was seen heading off to Wales for the MC Convention. :lol:

Weirdo© said:
probably everybody will want to kick my ass in my first post, but the worst tune in 2002 for me is ED RUSH & OPTICAL - PACMAN (Ram 3logy rmx)...
that's what I call of: "Hurt my ears!"

[]s

good job were doing worst tune of 2003 and not the worst tune of 2002 then really

and i would have to say the prize for worst tune of the year has to goto

dillinja"curl one out"(vocal mix)

not hating on dillinja but that tune is utter shit compared to the badness that he is capable of

T-10
that tune couldn't have taken longer than 5 minutes to make, and the fact that it uses the same shit from most of all their other songs
just too effortless to be so hyped

freeagent said:
Yes, Scrambled Eggs is horrible IMHO.

Yep, that's right. :) I like the flip "Swings & Roundabouts" as much as i hate "Scrambled Eggs"...
IMO 2/3 of "Touching Down" are tunes you don't need to know... it's not bad to keep it simple, but some of them don't go anywhere

greetz

You must be having a laugh about beleive in you by red one? That tune is proper mental. Although maybe a little overplayed. I would vote for either "Dont wanna know" or "T-10" both fucking dire. The first one i would say shames d&b, that bad.

Mulla said:
lol Yeah Matts well into his clovvnstep!!!! Last I heard he'd bought three copies of the Hazard ep and was seen heading off to Wales for the MC Convention. :lol:

MC Convention wuz heavy trust blud :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

:D

DJ Fatal said:
the worst tunes are the crappy remixes of hip hop tunes and stuff like that, without a doubt they all bite.

agree with u there, we got heat photek dnb remix is probably the worst of its kind :shittin:

Back
Top Bottom