WORST DNB TUNE OF THE YEAR

I hate to say it but a lot of Swifts stuff has been utter shite this year. That Depth Charge ep was laughable, but then 'Finish Line' was :puke:

Didnt mind 'Rattlesnake' tho, cos that was quite original.

nice sig umage. please put naked women on some Freak cover art so I can add to my collection (and don't censor like that damn TS-Rated X shit - that one had some potential!).

probably everybody will want to kick my ass in my first post, but the worst tune in 2002 for me is ED RUSH & OPTICAL - PACMAN (Ram 3logy rmx)...
that's what I call of: "Hurt my ears!"

[]s

Twist 'em Out (along with any bastard remix of it)..

pure clown-step crap..
I hate it. :thumbsd:

Originally posted by V Matt
Maybe Twisted City by Dom & Keaton or The Calling by Tech Itch & Kemal - utter nonsense.

I'm really not feeling Return Of Forever either, it makes me leave the dancefloor to go for a slash or get another drink from the bar but I'd probably get lynched if I called it worst tune of the year :D

haven't heard the Calling but have heard people raving on about how good it is!!!....i'll have to check it out myself..... have to say that tune on the flipside of 'Sound Advice' was fucking absolute crap...snapshot formula...what was it called?:mad:

1992 said:
Speaking of Dylan one can't forget to mention Dylan's "HeadCharge", truely a tune that will be written in the anals of history as one of the most dire DnB tunes ever (let alone one from 2002).

You didn't make that spelling mistake on purpose, did you? o_O

Chuck :who_wants

Charlie Van Pelt said:
You didn't make that spelling mistake on purpose, did you? o_O

Chuck :who_wants

what do you think?:rofl:

Wow this is an old thread! Who bumped this?

Last edited:
ZESTOI said:
The cheesiest tune of the year award goes to.... Roni Size with Playtime... :lol:

I heard that tune after the fact, it was actually really damn good!!!

I wished that I had bought it when it came out... ohh well.

lokki said:
I had to make this thread just to bring attention to a fuckin awful tune, which many people have.

when i bought bthe mist rmx of lk i was suprised at how good it was however when i turned it over i was nearly sick....

the fuckin Dave Angel rmx is fukin shit shit shit!!!!!!

OI ANGEL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:finger: :finger: :shake:

Christ its threads like this that make message boards a fucking joke. Really, what is the point of this hating!? So you dont like the flip DONT PLAY IT... people work their asses off to make tunes and frankly I dont know why with bullshit like this... get a life
:weakest:

on the flip side this did give me a chance to use that smiley...which I cant imagine any other use for it..

and I just read the rest and realized the date...well whatever...I'm tired of threads like this...there was just one on DOA about D. Kay has lost his edge... whatever...

I never heard that Dave Angel tune but his Rotation label is totaly awesome! I wish I had more Rotation records, they're hard to come by even when they are new.

Digital Hunters said:
:gun: Roni Size - Playtime
Tali - Lyric On My Lip (Marky Remix)... :chainsaw:

Hate It... They could make things better...
Hmmm..Tastes are differ...
IMHO Lyric On My Lip can bring happy mood.

Worst track: Twisted Individual - Heavy Metal

Back
Top Bottom