worst accident/pain you have ever had/close to dying shit ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jan 4, 2009.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

just out of interest really, what harsh shit have you lot been through , worst pain ..

i mentioned i had a car accident on the other ' say something people dont know about you' thread ..

when i got taken to the hospital , i had an arm full of glass, coz i was drinkin booze, the nurse said he cannot give me any painkillers .. and he got these metal tweezers out , there was loads of blood so he couldnt see , he just stuck them in my arm and started wiggleing them about and pulling shards of glass out ... worst pain ever, felt like i was being electrocuted , harsh pain up my arm to my shoulder .. was in tears to be fair.. wasnt happy at all , he was being ruff as fuck aswell, im sure of it , prob could of givin me painkiller aswell , but i think he thought i crashed a stolen car .. and to get in a car pissed out your head ,with pissed driver , isnt fair on other people on the road , i could of killed his wife or summit ,some innocent family.. working in these situations he probably got loads of drink driving twats that have caused hell on earth by not thinking straight ..

infact one of my mates 6 year old son was killed 2 years ago by a pissed up driver on a village type of road , took corner to tight,drove on the pavement and killed him instantly ...

ive always felt the guilt of that pissed up accident , plus trashed my mates car and life for a while .. bad times ...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  2. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

On christmas day about 5 years ago i was pissed and some mates came around so i thought it would be great to jump on a mate from a ledge outside, cos i was pissed i forgot to embrace the landing and landed on my arse, my whole body went into shock and i just wanted to go to bed and sleep

I spent boxing day in loads of pain but thought id just jarred it, next day the pain was horrible so cos i was skint i walked about 3 miles to the hospital, found out i had crushed a column in my spine (t12 section) and it had moved out of position and was millimetres from touching a nerve and thus rendering me paralysed for the rest of my life

The doctors couldnt work out how it had taken me nearly two days to get to the hospital and the fact i walked there too, pretty lucky to be walking and no repercussions to this day

3. Mattix

Mattix Sub Focus anyone?

ive broken my elbow before skateboarding! when i went to hosptal they didn't give me a hand taking off my t-shirt and hoody, gave me some painkillers and sent me home. after being home for half hour the pain was so bad my mum rang up the hospital only to find out that i was supposed to have a x-ray and have my arm put in a cast! was a shit hospital!

when i was proper drunk on the high class wine of lambrussco i jumped bout 20ft of a bridge onto concrete and broke my wrist and bruised the soles of my feet so bad they went black! no lie!

also, i got torsion on my balls after coming back from a club one night and within 3 hours i was having an operation on them! felt like someone was constantly hitting me in the nuts! was a good end to the eve! :teeth:

4. Reference

Reference fair shout.

2 summer's ago, i thought it would be funny to get pissed for the first time, on some 50% smirnoff black shit, drank too much of it in one time. woke up in london, as they had to transfer me from my local hopsital, into a special children's hospital, woke up with a tube wedged in my dick. they made me some toast and i got to watch a dvd, had a little hangover, i've never experienced one since :S. i had stopped breathing on the way there, and loadza shit happened to me. horrible for mum to watch and see. luckily i'm here now typing away at this, never drank vodka since, horrible shit. but i learned my lesson. stick to the beers

5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Idiot kids getting drunk.

6. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

I was born dead because i was strangled by the umbilical cord, but they bought me back so it was all fine.

Beat that for a close to death experience :p

7. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Been run over a few times, none of them rally too serious.

Worst one was probly when I was about 5 or 6, riding my bike out of a alley, went straight out into the middle of the road, car comes flying past doesnt hit me but hits the front wheel of m bike, spins the handle bars round that fast it snaps my thigh in half... Didnt even know what happened just woke up on the floor with an ambulance next to me, an I remember it feelin like my leg was just dangling through the floor, not really painfull as I was to dosed up on oxygen or what ever they give me but it was a fuckin weird feeling.

8. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I got hit in the head with a blunt axe once, whilst building a base I was about 11 or summat. Fucking bastard he me right in the forehead fucking claret everywhere.

9. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Was playing tough in school when I was 7, fell over and split my head open on railings. Even chipped my skull. My fringe grows weird because of the scar :(

10. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

I collpased once after a heavy session in 1995, swallowed my tounge, stopped breathing and went blue.

One of my best pals bought me back, i then tried to pull a nurse 5 minutes after i came round in hospital.

11. Reference

Reference fair shout.

ha, same. apart from i wasn't dead.

12. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

got hit by a kayak in the head when body boarding in the sea, this guy was trying to catch waves and hit me, split head open, didnt hurt tho because was soooo cold, but plenty of red stuff

13. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

i aint no mr glass, the amount of kicking's / rollerskating falls etc ive had ive never broken anything.

i watched the street fighter movie when i was like... welll when it got released, when it finished went out to try out some of the moves id just seen, tried spin-kicking a bottle off the table ryu stylee, missed hit the table and shattered my big toe.

oh and i almost cut the top of my thumb off (it was saved by 2mm of skin)

ahh and on a beach in portugal me n mates were body surfing diving into waves n shit, i took on a huge 10foot beast and failed, it took me under and flipped me shit loads of times crushing me under the weight, just had shit loads of scrapes including a real bad one on head and was concussed in sun for about 5 hours.

14. Rubs90

Rubs90 KeyControl

Haven't really had anything similar to near death experiences. I control my drinking and whenever i hurt myself it's no so serious

however like i posted on the fact about yourself thread a mate of mine opened my forehead with a knife, just some millimeters away from the eye. fucking lucky

15. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

i was playin bulldog in school an i fell on my mates knee an ruptured my spleen that was painfull was in hospital for a bit.
    an i couldnt eat an im a man who loves his food that was possibly the worst part!

16. JunglelisticG

JunglelisticG I ♥ Drum'N'Bass

I once I had a scooter accident I was on the back...we crashed into another scooter...the lady jump the stop sign..

we got up...but the lady didnt..the next thing we noticed...the lady was lying on the floor 2 feet away was an arm :rinsed:
    she only had one arm...we were well scared...:gang_bang

couldnt stop laughtin after that

17. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

i was that mate.....................you bitch

18. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

i broke my ankle in 3 places the achilles tendon snapped and my foot was jus hangin off, thats fuckin pain, fuck any woman who has a baby and reckons no pain comes near to it. i say let me snap your achilles tendon and shatter both sides of your foot.

19. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

how did uyou do it , was it the same time as you moshed up your shoulder in waltham park or was that someone else ...

possibly......

SHITTYBACKRATDICK360SUPERMAN ?

20. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

I had a VERY near death experience..

I know it sounds a bit out there but trust its true!!..

Was venturing through a woods with a few mates one time and i tripped over a stick or vine or something (cant quite remember) and i fell onto a stick pointing upwards with a pointed end (theres the ridiculous part lol).. Luckily it hit me just to the side of my adam's apple, but if it would have hit about an inch lower i would most likely have died as if u feel under your adams apple there is a squidgy bit.. And you can imagine the consequences of that!