Worries In The Dance

B

BDS

This has to be 1 of my all time fav old skool tunes and when i heard there was a remix coming out i was a little bit skeptical thinkin they would fuck it up like half the remixes u hear these days *roll dat shit *hitman * etc but its actually done the tune justice imo they even elaborated on the original vox abit and it all moulds well 2getha any1 got an opinion?

Ez

:respekt:

I like the 94 remix above the rest, the one with the full verse in it: "I was a fool to let you in...etc." However the original is great for a long rolling mix.

I like the 94 remix above the rest, the one with the full verse in it: "I was a fool to let you in...etc." However the original is great for a long rolling mix.

Any audio of the new remix?
Sure it heavy if its a Serial Killaz remix.
Still think this tune should well and truely be left alone tho.

their new label has just been launched with Killa Klash / Ghetto Yout. They cgot a few big things coming, including a remix of Bunn The Sensi on RBP... Not sure when Wiorries is out, ill ask Tobie for ya

their new label has just been launched with Killa Klash / Ghetto Yout. They cgot a few big things coming, including a remix of Bunn The Sensi on RBP... Not sure when Wiorries is out, ill ask Tobie for ya
who's tobi haha:crazy:

from the horses mouth

.. its been done and a few dj's have it and are playing it.. its not been signed to any label yet and was a remix for Ron.. but it might well come out on their own label depending what happens . Prob wont be out for a while... These tings teake time especially when it come to licenceing old tunes!

Back
Top Bottom