World Renowned - Total Silence (New tune inside)

First off. I like the intro. Personally I'd have the Techno-sounding riff come in with the breakdown on the intro. I found the skeleton break needed to be brought out with some EQing.

The part after the breakdown I found the bass drum sounds unprofessional as it sounds like its sampled below 22k. Not into the bare 909 open hat.

The bassline would sound better if you introduced a sub-bass underneath it. Proper fat Amen break, well done! I think the chords your playing over the tune are far too loud - take them down a bit.

It has a wicked deep vibe to the structure. I do love the chords though, they just need turning down, or better still compressing. Maybe bring out the skeleton behind the Amen more? Change the Amen break a little for the second part?

It doesn't sound like you've compressed the main break. I think it would help to.

Overall, I found it had feeling and energy, with some tweaking I'd buy it on vinyl.

Are you English?

Check my pose on here and give me feedback please I'm interested.

:rave: :antitank:

Dr. Ophalus said:
First off. I like the intro. Personally I'd have the Techno-sounding riff come in with the breakdown on the intro. I found the skeleton break needed to be brought out with some EQing.

The part after the breakdown I found the bass drum sounds unprofessional as it sounds like its sampled below 22k. Not into the bare 909 open hat.

The bassline would sound better if you introduced a sub-bass underneath it. Proper fat Amen break, well done! I think the chords your playing over the tune are far too loud - take them down a bit.

It has a wicked deep vibe to the structure. I do love the chords though, they just need turning down, or better still compressing. Maybe bring out the skeleton behind the Amen more? Change the Amen break a little for the second part?

It doesn't sound like you've compressed the main break. I think it would help to.

Overall, I found it had feeling and energy, with some tweaking I'd buy it on vinyl.

Are you English?

Check my pose on here and give me feedback please I'm interested.

:rave: :antitank:

thanks for all the feedback...

I'm American

and this is my second ever track...it was done in fruity...next project i start in Cuebase....

i just got sent a ton of drums and samples by a sympathetic producer...so i think next track will be much better while i continue to learn the nuances of eqing, compressing and adding reverb to places that need it

thanks for the detailed review

Back
Top Bottom