World of Hurt??

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Does anyone know if this is actually gonna come out, as I herd that was why subfocus's album was delayed, cause he needed to get the rights to the vocal's or somthing, and also I've not herd it used in a set in age's.

why do i know exactly what you're talking about, but i still haven't got a clue of what you mean.

seriously. i know it but i dont?

Think it should be on the album. Ive only heard sub focus play this! Not even Mr C seems to be playing it...unless of course i just havent heard it in one of his sets. Although, the way that Ram release Sub Focus tracks you probably won't see this one untill bout 3027!!! KILLER TRACK THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to jog the memories:
'Whats wiv this fussin* an cussin* an fightin we should be unitined yo, but we treat each other like dirt, the worlds a jungle, but its all we got we should not, make it feel like a world of hurt!'

big tune! :smash: ive never heard a drop like that ever! an yes mr c has played it, done a sick mix wiv signal! but its true aint heard it bein played for a while!

*dont think this is right? but thats pretty much the jist of it!

Yep he did need permission on the vocals, and im 99~% sure he now has them so this is all but sure to be on his album which is hitting in SEPT!!!!! yay

So why's no one been playing it, I figured that was why they had stopped playing it out cause they still hadnt got the rights to the vocals.

just to jog the memories:
'Whats wiv this fussin* an cussin* an fightin we should be unitined yo, but we treat each other like dirt, the worlds a jungle, but its all we got we should not, make it feel like a world of hurt!'

big tune! :smash: ive never heard a drop like that ever! an yes mr c has played it, done a sick mix wiv signal! but its true aint heard it bein played for a while!

*dont think this is right? but thats pretty much the jist of it!

Andy C mixed it with Signal? I heard sub focus mix it with signal on this pyro radio station mix when he went b2b with friction. Also, sub focus did andy c's nightlife 4 mix of follow the light and take me away on annie macs show. It seems that Sub Focus must be stealing Andy C's mixes?? Or other way around but i doubt that???

:orly::orly::orly:

Andy C mixed it with Signal? I heard sub focus mix it with signal on this pyro radio station mix when he went b2b with friction. Also, sub focus did andy c's nightlife 4 mix of follow the light and take me away on annie macs show. It seems that Sub Focus must be stealing Andy C's mixes?? Or other way around but i doubt that???

:orly::orly::orly:

Andy C dropped world of hurt and signal at opera house in november last year.

from the first time i heard subfocus play out, he werent all that, i am a billion % sure he's been gettin pointers from mr c u can really hear a difference in the way he mixes, besides he's allowed to be copyin mr c there all part of the same team, ram! so why not?

from the first time i heard subfocus play out, he werent all that, i am a billion % sure he's been gettin pointers from mr c u can really hear a difference in the way he mixes, besides he's allowed to be copyin mr c there all part of the same team, ram! so why not?

do u reckon he pays him?! or even better maybe nick helps the C out with production pointers.....oooo that would be GOOD! andy is gettin back in the studio soon so waitin for big tings!

Sub Focus played it at the last Ram recs night...

Even if they couldn't license the sample I don't think that it would stop them playing it out at nights, it's when you release things that you can get into trouble for things not getting cleared, people rarely get sued for thing being played out (though technically this is till naughty)

Besides, there's always ways to get round this, like releasing things on white label by "Unknown Artist" - the way that Makoto origionally brought out his Human Nature remix...

Back
Top Bottom