International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
60 pints over 4 days that is pretty pathetic
15 a day is very doable
and i wouldnt go hospital like a whiney little bitch

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
there was another guy from glasgow who woke up in the morning after going to the pub and he was totally blind. imagine how scary that would be

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
60 pints over 4 days that is pretty pathetic
15 a day is very doable
and i wouldnt go hospital like a whiney little bitch
I'm with Marlok on this one. 60 beers in four days is not that much. I have drank half of that in one night. Not bragging just a little confused.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
a MASSIVE bacon sandwich would have solved this shit in hours.

It's as much a livener as a bolivian powder slug.

That's why I always cut my gak with rind, sometimes i cook it in bacon fat and speed ball it with another bottle of whisky.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
yeah but booze in usa is pretty weak
True but I drink a lot of Micro beers. Rangeing between 5% to 11% alcohol. I agree if you want to bash on America, bash on or shitty major beer makers. We have an awesome Micro brew culture but budwizer and coors still taste like ice cold piss.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
IV whereabouts are you from the states? i agree tho, 60 beers is a pretty normal night for college students etc, not bad though
Live in Maryland now. I'm from Colorado and lived all around the East Coast. Yuegling is pretty popular around here so is Sam Adams. Into more regional beers Flying Dog, Trogges, and Dog Fish Head are pretty good. Oh, Dominoin makes an amazing stout. Hell, I love that I can go into a bar now and have my choice of amazing regional beers. How about you? You are in California right? Any good beers out there? I know their are but I have not been out to try any.
On another note I think an English pint is bigger than an American pint. Any way 60 is still a sad number for four days.

W3st

Unsigned DnB Producer
Live in Maryland now. I'm from Colorado and lived all around the East Coast. Yuegling is pretty popular around here so is Sam Adams. Into more regional beers Flying Dog, Trogges, and Dog Fish Head are pretty good. Oh, Dominoin makes an amazing stout. Hell, I love that I can go into a bar now and have my choice of amazing regional beers. How about you? You are in California right? Any good beers out there? I know their are but I have not been out to try any.
On another note I think an English pint is bigger than an American pint. Any way 60 is still a sad number for four days.
Maryland? Crazy! My dad used to live in Northern VA and moved to Bethesda few years back so I visit him from time to time, actually i'm there now.

Yeah I'm in northern Cal, we have a lot of really good microbreweries, more so stout beers and lagers... all good shit though. Damn this is making me thirsty.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Ha! I'm in Frederick just a little North of Bethesda not even an hour. Did you know lostinthesound is in DC. Get some Flying Dog while over here.

W3st

Unsigned DnB Producer
Ha! I'm in Frederick just a little North of Bethesda not even an hour. Did you know lostinthesound is in DC. Get some Flying Dog while over here.
oh cool, I'm just gonna pretend like I know where that is... haha. But yo, we should try and meet up for a drink and some serious dnb talk either before I go back home or next time I'm here. Cause honestly I aint draggin my ass out to England, times are hard....

On another note, lets get a collaboration going? Trying to get as many minds as possible together lately; it helps tremendously in song creation abilities and synth making, 2 heads is better than one!

PM is interested, if not, well I hate you. (jk)

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
Fackin special brew mate. Hairs on your chest kinda beer. The kind they don't advertise cos the people that drink it aren't the kinda people that watch telly