World Dance NYE 00/01 Millenium Dome?

Snipaz

Just thought about this one, somone might know, were there ever any tapes released of this night? I know Andy C did the XPRSS Yourself CD Album from the night but i wouldnt mind listening to the rest of the night if it ever got released? had a search but nout comes up.

Did a search on Google too but nothing, apart from a funny comment on a thread on DOA which went like this:

quote:Originally posted by Khoma Grammar School
Best part of nite for me was wondering around the back of the world dance tent and seeing Gus from Eastenders getting big time pissed off with my mate because he kept giving him a broom and asking him to 'sweep up the square' LOL

any idea's headz out there? :not_worth

The night you mean was for the 99/2000 new years and there was a half decent tape pack. The best sets imo were Andy C (naturally), Swift and Zinc. The swift and optical sets are on mp3 somewhere and there will be links if you do enough searching.

World Dance NYE 1999/2000 was at 3 mills Studios

World Dance 2000/2001 was in the Millenium Dome

still cant find anything tho......cant believe no one knows anything about the packs?

I've got Fabio and Grooverider's set from the Millennium Dome 00/01 if anyone is interested. The noise when 'Shake Ur Body' gets a rewind is unreal.

I'll have some of that please, i was there and haven't ever seen or heard any of the sets on MP3.

Back
Top Bottom