World Cup Games Online

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I'm using some software called SopPlayer to broadcast World Cup games on my website, it broadcasts tv stations on the net, much like a podcast. Chinese really like to use this software, and they are broadcasting all the World Cup games live and then on repeat when a live game is not playing.
My page is in Chinese and the commentary is also in Chinese but you can watch all the games in good quality. Simply go to the page below and click on the WebPlayer (ocx) link in blue, download and install the software, go back and refresh the page, and then click on the CCTV 5 Sports channel.

http://www.offid.com/templates/2006.html

Enjoy (y)

PS: I'm in the middle of translating the page into English, so I'll edit the link in this thread and bump it (y)

EDIT: Page is finished now and the link above goes to the english page, so you can now read the download instructions but there's nothing I can do about the chinese commentary as its a tv broadcast. Still you can watch any games you missed :teeth:

Last edited:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Nothings mate, its easily done and I don't own a tv, so unless I go to a bar or a mate's house, I can't watch the fitba. I'm watching it now from my workstation waiting for the Korea/Togo game, and prolly watch the Brazil/Croatia game an' all. +6h time difference means the Brazil/Croatia is at 3 in the morning :rinsed: