working Sunday depreciation ..

mesh

VIP Junglist
not that I do it that much ha, but damn its a nice day today and I dont wanna !!!

curses

anyone else have to suffer this ?

sidekickmc

MEDICINE?
VIP Junglist
USED TO WORK AN 8HOUR SHIFT IN A PIKEY-ISH FAMILY PUB EVERY SUNDAY, AT THE TIME WHEN I WENT TO FREE PARTY'S MOST WEEKENDS....ABSOLUTE HELL -THE SWEATING, TEETH GRINDING AND GENERAL LACK OF SLEEP...NOT GOOD FOR YA.

IT MADE ME APPRECIATE WORKIN A MON-FRI, 9-5 THO ON THE PLUS SIDE.

mesh

VIP Junglist
yep I know all those stories !! don't think your a raver until youve had to wing it thru work next day, yet you still head out and get loaded. crazy. i didnt even do that this weekend, stayed in.
:broke_ima

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
I work Friday ,Saturday and Sunday. Usually finish about 8 on a Friday and Saturday and start about 9 or 10 on a Sunday. Fucking torture!!!:sleep:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
jungle_slut said:
teeth grinding?

serioulsy take care of yourself....its worth it. yayo is bad.
Umm... sure its yayo?

Charlie is a little expensive for pick me ups at work...

I've never done illegal drugs at work but I've done legal ones to keep myself from falling over at work. Some painkillers give a massive high... Nowadays though I plan my raving ahead (sometimes giving myself 2 days to chill out...).

sidekickmc

MEDICINE?
VIP Junglist
mISHKA said:
Mmmmm 7am starts on a saturday morning are sexy!
used to work at sainsbury's and started 7.30 saturday mornings...not pleasant...particualrly on one occasion after a night at vurt and 10 minutes sleep -management not happy with my wobbliness and attempt to serve a wine bottle display. result:bollocked by some petty middle managers and received a 'caution' for 'being under the influence of drugs or alcohol'

now i dont do weekends, and never will again if i can avoid them.