working from home kicks arse!

turtDJ

nuff said!

zoots+work=win!!!!!

very happy about all this, but unfortunately it aint permanent I turtally don't need to go into the office..

i wanna do this permanently!!!!

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
tugwmj1290673246.jpg

turtDJ

Yeh, I wanted to do this.

They said no though :(

Turt, hurry up and get 1000 posts.

what happens at 1000 posts - do i get money?

Got my bad arse iMac here man - 21.5" widescreezy, and serato installed, i wanna keep this machine - best thing is, i said to my boss that im gonna whack serato on it, and he said i dont care as long as you dont drop it or put it on ebay!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
nuff said!

zoots+work=win!!!!!

very happy about all this, but unfortunately it aint permanent I turtally don't need to go into the office..

i wanna do this permanently!!!!

lucky cunt... i got stuck at work this week :( going to take my work home this weekend, so i too can get turtly zooted and work!

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
good effort turt!
what is it u do?
im not allowed to work from home due to apparent health and safety* issues.
@ 1000 posts the internet opens up to reveal all its glory.. its a magical place, ur on ur way there

turtDJ

I do design mate, and branding - nothing that exciting tho, fully corporate stuff..

Love the way they think your not safe in your own home man, thats just stupid!!

Im gonna try and put in for a macbook pro (all three fingers crossed!)

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
ha ha... design jobs ftw! same boat as me turtle head... except, as i said, i was at work when the bad weather hit :(

losty

losty2010
VIP Junglist
I like working in the office, more fun and sociable. (and free coffee and snack hehe)

Reality Check

Purveyor of fine antiques
what happens at 1000 posts - do i get money?

Got my bad arse iMac here man - 21.5" widescreezy, and serato installed, i wanna keep this machine - best thing is, i said to my boss that im gonna whack serato on it, and he said i dont care as long as you dont drop it or put it on ebay!

21.5"s are sweet, but I got a 27" about 5 month ago and it's the best thing I have ever used, touched and owned.
Epic epic machines.

Top Bottom