work this one out

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i commented on a video on youtube, saying how det was shit.

and the reply i got was

"Keep telling yourself that.
Keep to the TC and Pendulum mate."

can you make any sense out of that at all?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
means youre a narrowminded pop-dnb jumpup clownstep fanatic.
what tune was it you dissed?

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
det is fucking awesome and goes way back deep into early jungle scene, sum1 saying det is 'shit' would usually categorise as the new breed of dnb head who were initiated with pendulum slam and/or tc wheres my money. so yeah fuck off meight!!! haha jokes

but seriously, det has got wicked flow man, he really aint shit, his jungle owes me money ep still get rinsed!!!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
det used to rule, but stopped coming up with new lyrics. i haven't seen him for ages so i don't know if he's coming fresh again, but yeah, det used to rule.

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
am i on my own then lol, everytime det is on a set he just spoils it, just shouting something random that you cant even understand

im not sure how not liking det can link me to pendulum and tc:confused:

dizzzeejungle

Junglist Down Under..
VIP Junglist
Even if DET fell off a little bit during a few sets............who's going to tell him ? :confused:

Punter - "Hey man, i think you need some new lyrics"

DET - "mmmmmm, you look like food.......OM NOM NOM"

* end of conversation

Dabbz

BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Det used to be sick, still is but definatly sounds better on jungle

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm not a youngster to the scene and i think he's shit. Back in the day he was on form, then as with the case of most MC's these days he started to lag. He's not a nice guy either. Very arrogant.