work in progress - darkstep/atmospheric

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
today I had like the best half hour of inspiration in a long time... and put it all on this work in progress.
it's a project I started a few days back... always like to go back to the very roots even thought I like to make dancefloor tunes.

the ending is the bridge, which will be something like that, but with much more bass freqs ;)

Hope you dig it and ANY feedback apreciated!

I liked the intro. The drop was kinda unexpected :p

I'm not a big fan of darkstep but i can tell it's a quality track :)

Dude, sweet tune. I'd happily use this in a mix some day...
As said before, the melody you threw in fits well. Makes the difference.

Nice man, that sounds pretty well balanced on my end. Controlled wall of sound type thing.

what the hell man this is awesome!
drop completely took me by surprise...i think maybe need a lil bit more of a build up otherwise people like me will be falling over

at 1:41 when u do a double kick at the beginning of the bar, i think it sounds a lil out of time/or not fitting with the rhythm of your track..i dunno im just sayin
sweet combination of melody and percussion man.

n the bridge sounds a lil hardcore...i like it..nice 1

at 1:41 when u do a double kick at the beginning of the bar, i think it sounds a lil out of time *1
n the bridge sounds a lil hardcore...i like it..nice 1

You're totally RIGHT about the intro... needs a better build up...
*1 that's what I actually want to do in the song, taking things "out of time" to keep the listener stuck into the song, after sometime you can just not pay attention to the new elements.
With that thing I ensure the listener is 100% listening to the tune, or get him catched up if he wasn't paying attention ;) (most of my tunes have things like these, not my watermark actually, but could do)

Back
Top Bottom