WORDS FROM Calibre .......... dammm !!!!!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
WORDS FROM Calibre

MySpace.com Blogs - Calibre MySpace Blog

me and my fucked up face
Ive never managed to get to the stage where i wanted to express myself through the blog format, but here goes.........

Recently i was invited to play at the soundwave festival in Canada, i arrived a few days early to try to experience the event as a punter, my mistake.
What happened next was something i was unprepared for.........
The night before i was going to play, the 12 of july, i was attacked from behind by some very brave fellows indeed.
As i walked back to my tent by the sea in darkness, using a torch to shine on the ground to avoid potholes, i was hit on the back of the head with a stone or branch, then as i turned around to see two guys, an asian dude and a white guy, the next thing i remember is looking at the ground with blood running over my hands and clothes, i had taken another blow to the left hand side of my face, which i assume was a rock or a smooth blunt object.
Now in these circumstances, which i would go so far to say that it verged on attempted murder, or gbh at least, there was no indication of motive.
My own reaction to the situation has proven to me that i have retained my dignity in all of this, and i know that i can deal with a fair amount of pain and discomfort.
My cheek was fractured, ive got 20 odd stitches, im gonna loose a tooth, i have scars that will be there for life, plus i may need to get reconstructive surgery to bring back my smile.
It will take more than fake men with sticks and stones to take me outa the game

I still played the gig, with my fucked up face......

To those who did this a black candle has been lit, you might have to run for a long time.

:confused: damm :confused::confused::confused::confused:

heard about this earlier today.

what the fuck is wrong with people its pathetic. they all need to be lynched. i guess that would make us all as bad.

Man karma will have them fuckers, big up calibre for playin anyway! Most artists fuck a show with a cold

That is some bullshit. If i were him i would find out who did it and post names, numbers, address and let the fans have at it. I love calibre and if those skunks lived next to me id throw a molotov or two.

What a bunch of pathetic twats. Massive respect to Calibre for doing his thing still.
Hope they find those cunts and they get what they deserve.

True proffessional.

Carried on with the gig, what a fucking G.

Reckon he wanted to put this out, to let the cunts know it ain't gonna slide.

He's Irish aswell ain't he?

True proffessional.

Carried on with the gig, what a fucking G.

Reckon he wanted to put this out, to let the cunts know it ain't gonna slide.

He's Irish aswell ain't he?

Yep he is. They'll find a pipe bomb in the mail box before too long.

Back
Top Bottom