Woowee! New Knowledge mag!

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Has my article on stencilling in it, and I've just got my copy in the post!

3 full pages too! Loads of pix, and they've managed to get most of the pix near relevant text! & they've not changed a word of the txt...

Ace! So happy...

Masta X is also in there, (as is Skeez who I've been chatting with too). & The cover CD is Dylan!!!

@ Stu (or anyone) who could scan it and stick it up somewhere, that'd be nice, cos I want to show it to some ppl (and am technologically embarrassed since moving...)

:kermit:

3 full pages too! Loads of pix, and they've managed to get most of the pix near relevant text! & they've not changed a word of the txt...

Ace! So happy...

Masta X is also in there, (as is Skeez who I've been chatting with too). & The cover CD is Dylan!!!

@ Stu (or anyone) who could scan it and stick it up somewhere, that'd be nice, cos I want to show it to some ppl (and am technologically embarrassed since moving...)

We have an article about the new Knowledge online!

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=31828

I got my copy on Friday and I noticed the stencil article, I read through it (it made me want to have a go!) and I noticed the Breakneck pictures and your name at the bottom, well done! It's a very good read! (y)

I would scan it but I don't have a scanner so that's out of the question.

Now I'm off to get some spray paints..

Ace! So happy...

So Weird. I just picked up a Knowledge Mag today at Barnes & Nobel. I was there to look at Windows XP Professional text books for work but I might be getting one for free to use so I'm not buying just yet. I went over to the mag rack and picked up a Knowledge. I'm not really into this mag but I buy one every so often just to see whats going on.

This one has Goldie on the cover (I dislike this man, I want you to know). It might be old as this store doesn't sell many of these and they usually have older ones. Is this the one with your article in it? It doesn't sound like it as you say the cover CD is Dylan. The one you have sounds better as I like Dylan Hilsley. This one is a promo mix for Nu-Urban. The tracklist looks nice and there was no mention of any ass hole MCs so maybe it will actually be enjoyable *crosses fingers*.

Also weird. When I picked up this mag the dood standing next to me starts chewing my ear off about ragga jungle and how much he loves it. He knew about the local record stores that closed up, and local parties that I had been to. It was all kind of spooky esp since theres so few ppl in NJ that know anything about jungle music let alone, ones that actually shopped at the same places that I did. ....Very Strange!

Then again the fact that Barnes & Nobel stocks Knowledge mag and the fact that they seem to move units of it says that perhaps theres more DnB fans in my area that I think... *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom