Set Pest
nothin rly, savin my money - goin away tuesday

probily sit up the pub 2night, have a quiet one, fun :|

Bit of contrast compared to last weekend o_O:teeth::slayer::

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
tonight - nothing now.

saturday - mincing about during the day. then djing at clockwork in the evening. holla!

sunday - keeping it european, chilling, illing, etc etc etc

Last edited:

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I've had 4 pints,few spliff (bit dodgy when working up the city but fuck it!) and just watching that clock til it hits 5ish-5:30ish then i'm gonna escape and listen to Innovation-The Album (Classics Disc) on the choo choo all the way home for more beer,chips and some sex.

Last edited:

DJHaze

tonight - it's a mates brithday. going round for a bbq/drinks and some massive b2b bizzle mixing session and ting.

saturday - mincing about during the day. then djing at clockwork in the evening. holla!

sunday - keeping it european, chilling, illing, etc etc etc

i swar youve posted this before, unless all your weekends are exactly the same lol..

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
i swar youve posted this before, unless all your weekends are exactly the same lol..

nah mang, haven't done a clockwork for a while now. and sundays are normally chill day as standard.
haven't been to a bbq in ages either!

check yo' self fool!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Not got a great deal on this weekend. Gotta save my money to survive this month. I will probably just stay in with the missus watch a few films maybe rinse some Streets Of Rage 2/3. Can't smoke too much green either as carnival is coming up and i'm sure its going to dry up down this way for a little while.

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
Not got a great deal on this weekend. Gotta save my money to survive this month. I will probably just stay in with the missus watch a few films maybe rinse some Streets Of Rage 2/3. Can't smoke too much green either as carnival is coming up and i'm sure its going to dry up down this way for a little while.

s'already starting to dry up mate!
cant find sod all at the moment aside from some shabby homegrown weed
(im from finchley)

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
I'm going out for my friends birthday tonight, I'm wearing a dress! How fun!
Tomorrow it's Sanctuary for me, hope the rains stays away :)

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
standard weekend really
lil rave tonight
phat smoke tomorrow
pro sessions on sunday

bet ya i'd beat you at pro, lol. well today im going to see a live band called COPIOUS in the hare n hounds in brum n then maybe a lil sesh back at my gaf after i dunno yet, tomorrow im back up the pub for the sat sesh with my bro n my mates, then sunday is the day for rest, haha fuck that man seshion on!!!! :~):jackson:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
s'already starting to dry up mate!
cant find sod all at the moment aside from some shabby homegrown weed
(im from finchley)

Tell me about it mate. I've been stockpiling a bit of the cheese so it'l be ok for a while. Dread coming to the end of it tho.

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
bet ya i'd beat you at pro, lol. well today im going to see a live band called COPIOUS in the hare n hounds in brum n then maybe a lil sesh back at my gaf after i dunno yet, tomorrow im back up the pub for the sat sesh with my bro n my mates, then sunday is the day for rest, haha fuck that man seshion on!!!! :~):jackson:

haha you on the ps3 or 360?
new pro in october aint it?

Tell me about it mate. I've been stockpiling a bit of the cheese so it'l be ok for a while. Dread coming to the end of it tho.

wish i'd done that, starting to panic a lil bit
just managed to sort summin for the timebeing tho so we'll let the rain come another day!

Top Bottom