Wonders of the Solar System - 1. Empire of the Sun

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
this was on lastnight.. facinating stuff,

you can catch it on bbc i-player for a week... some amazing video footage and facts on it .. not sure how many their are going to be in the series.. but it will be amazing, especially if your lean ..

think the next wonders of the solar system is next week.

hopefully they will brin g it out on dvd aswell .

also , the richard hammond's Invisible World .. will be on bbc iplayer .. some good t.v. to be watching at the moment

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
it shoulod do, aslong as you in the UK.... i remember someone from US sayting it doesnt work for them, actually know im wrong, it was logiks saying he couldnt watch some documentary i posted ages ago.

it should work, my laptops gash and it runs smooth

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
If any of you non-dom brits wanna use the iPlayer and you're being foiled by the IP check, then PM me and I'll sort you out with a UK proxy you can use.

[EDIT]
I'd say if you don't know what a proxy is, don't ask for one...

Last edited:

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
this was on lastnight.. facinating stuff,

you can catch it on bbc i-player for a week... some amazing video footage and facts on it .. not sure how many their are going to be in the series.. but it will be amazing, especially if your lean ..

think the next wonders of the solar system is next week.

hopefully they will brin g it out on dvd aswell .

also , the richard hammond's Invisible World .. will be on bbc iplayer .. some good t.v. to be watching at the moment

aaaah i was watching this :D good stuff....

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Give me a summary please Ethix, i've watched enough of these programmes & they can be a bit samey.

Nothing can't test Sky At Night still, Sir Patrick Moore is a G of epic proportions.

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Yep I saw this, I thought it was amazing.

Love this sort of thing. Was this the one where he was going on about Saturn and the moon in the outer ring?

So interesting when your highhhh. Makes you think......too much in some cases