woman

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
you need to go find yourself some willy so you can stop clogging the forum with shit womanly threads
then you need to make everyone some sandwiches
after you have washed your hands of course

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Way to be Irish Marlok. "Get in the kitchen woman, and bake me some Potatoes."

Sllleeeennndaaaa woman

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
that sounds so disgusting
you'd think wouldnt you? but actually... its surprisingly nice. I must admit it was a mistake. Making me and the mrs some sandwichs for work this morning... and in a half awake state I put the cheese on my banana cake/loaf slice.... and butter on my mrs ham sandwichs... i literally didnt realise until just now when biting into my banana cake slice...... was initially disgusted by the taste of cheese... but then it all made sense after a few chews. Not sure if ill do it again though.,

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
you'd think wouldnt you? but actually... its surprisingly nice. I must admit it was a mistake. Making me and the mrs some sandwichs for work this morning... and in a half awake state I put the cheese on my banana cake/loaf slice.... and butter on my mrs ham sandwichs... i literally didnt realise until just now when biting into my banana cake slice...... was initially disgusted by the taste of cheese... but then it all made sense after a few chews. Not sure if ill do it again though.,
you make the sandwich's?

i wonder whos wearing the trousers.......

;)

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
you make the sandwich's?

i wonder whos wearing the trousers.......

;)
Sandwiches in the morning = the mrs chuffed all day and wanting to pay back my kindness in what she knows is best.... Hood backing (blow jobs for anyone not familliar with ghetto slang) YA NAAHH MEAN BARRYY!!!

So tonight ill be sippin on my gin & juice, nice home made lasagne and a good ol' bit of tonsel poking with my wang......................... GET MEH!! hahaha

not but seriously... she wears the fukin trousers. I just do as im told. hahahahahaha.