Wobblegirl

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
I hope she is faking it, because that looks horrible!! Especially as she had so much going for her. :(

It's wierd that when she runs, she's fine. :/

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
My money's on a miraculous recovery, followed by a glorious reinstatment onto her cheerleading team, with juicy press coverage and sponsorship deals throughout.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you notice how some moves feel better than they look?
gyrating
the robot
getting low
the freak spank
the bump

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
bullshit..

altho the message is there..

im not having the swine flu jab.. fuck that..

risky shit imo .. end up with aload of Flidamite type babies being born in 20 years..

my moneys on that, 20 years time.. investigations into babies being born with birth defects linking to the Swine Flu jab..

call me paranoid.. but we did create flids.. you know, the people with really really short arms .. that was some kind of jab or whatnot.. that years later they realised they fucked up and had a boom of all these babies with tiny arms !

point is, there hasnt been enough time to investigate.. similar to why im not into caining all this Mephedrone thats doin its rounds.

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
bullshit..

altho the message is there..

im not having the swine flu jab.. fuck that..

risky shit imo .. end up with aload of Flidamite type babies being born in 20 years..

my moneys on that, 20 years time.. investigations into babies being born with birth defects linking to the Swine Flu jab..

call me paranoid.. but we did create flids.. you know, the people with really really short arms .. that was some kind of jab or whatnot.. that years later they realised they fucked up and had a boom of all these babies with tiny arms !

point is, there hasnt been enough time to investigate.. similar to why im not into caining all this Mephedrone thats doin its rounds.
:word:

@ Smarty: All about taking it low!