Wobble bass in effect .. new bit from Rev-E...

EZ Rev-E

This the first time ive heard your tunes an gotta give ya props,
tha new one is pretty hot - feelin the twisty bass but would of liked to hear the second drop.

Greminz is frickin tight - real dancefloor killer :smash:

Ill be downloading this tonizal fo shizal! I only heard these tunes on a 1 an 1/2 inch mono built-in speaker (@ work cru!!)
i ll prolly post again when ive had a chance to hear em on a system wiv a bit more kick!

But first impressionsare proper bo!!! :rave:

boh! tanx mang.. i'll be updatin' tha' site regularly when i have new tunez finished.. tanx once again for da interest! respect!

jay walker said:
EZ Rev-E

tha new one is pretty hot - feelin the twisty bass but would of liked to hear the second drop.

Ill be downloading this tonizal fo shizal! I only heard these tunes on a 1 an 1/2 inch mono built-in speaker (@ work cru!!)
i ll prolly post again when ive had a chance to hear em on a system wiv a bit more kick!

oh no!

Hey jay, sorry mang i'm a total dumbass! last night i deleted two of tha' trax on tha' site so that i could u/l a new one and a newer version of r u w/ me! no worries.. tha' trax will appear in a about a week and i'm sure everyone will be please to kno that they are better previews that go into tha' second drop and all dat noise! alright.. sorry once again .. if u'd like to hear Are You With Me, i do believe i have that posted at http://www.dance-industries.com/ u would jus' have to search for it then on tha' site.. alright.. ez and respect jay! ..

jay walker said:
EZ Rev-E

Back
Top Bottom