wobbage

MASSIVE!

I liked it :D

(How did you do that with a wub sound with making it shorter when you turn up the pitch? I don't have keylock or anything in my VSTs and such ><)

basically, adjust the attack so it rises to the peak of the wob rather than playing straight away. bend the attack so it raises in a curve. very short hits__2 squares on the fruity piano loop. make a fast catchy pattern. maybe add reverb, compression, throw to send channel. lower the main volume and use the send to adjust levels to avoid peaking.
bounce.
i think thats it. same with any bass sample really.

i like it.

do you use more than one hi-hat in that beat or the same one with different levels?

my main problem with the beats i make is that there isn't enough variety or it sounds flooded with the same hat sample, so i reckon the hats are the problem but they never seem to come out right.

basically, adjust the attack so it rises to the peak of the wob rather than playing straight away. bend the attack so it raises in a curve. very short hits__2 squares on the fruity piano loop. make a fast catchy pattern. maybe add reverb, compression, throw to send channel. lower the main volume and use the send to adjust levels to avoid peaking.
bounce.
i think thats it. same with any bass sample really.

I learned so much from this. I normally just wack on a VST and some effects in the mixer for a bass, or slice up a sample.

Big up!!:not_worth

Back
Top Bottom