WOAH WHAT

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
I hope I have your attention now

http://soundcloud.com/tatilla/daftpunk-robot-rock-tatilla

Now this is in the production section because I will now answer any questions you have as to how I made this, and you might aswell give me advise. (I already realize it is super sidechained and compressed, I'm aiming for dancefloor so I may just want that, I'll play this on april fools at my gig)

get it in the right section :P

more importantly get it finished, coz its wikid so far, dont really want to comment on the production when its only 30seconds long coz i doubt much polish has gone into it yet...

more importantly get it finished, coz its wikid so far, dont really want to comment on the production when its only 30seconds long coz i doubt much polish has gone into it yet...

What have the Polish got to do with this?

Hey Tommi! *fights glare*

Why your teeth so white?

Holy tits, do you know me somehow? didn't think you'd know my name...

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

It's actually quite polished now, I've been working on it for a while and the only thing really needed is more eqing and some arrangement. so, do tell :)

Oh and this is so not the response I was expecting. I was thinking of noobs saying "how did you make the bass sidechained?" and such, it's all in cubase btw

Holy tits, do you know me somehow? didn't think you'd know my name...

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

It's actually quite polished now, I've been working on it for a while and the only thing really needed is more eqing and some arrangement. so, do tell :)

Oh and this is so not the response I was expecting. I was thinking of noobs saying "how did you make the bass sidechained?" and such, it's all in cubase btw

lol now i feel silly :P i shuldnt smoke at lunchtime

Name's on your Soundcloud Rev Tech...

Love that snippet. The sound that comes in at 18scs is fucking brilliant! What's it called?

I've had classmates go on dnbforum just to say hi to me, and some to say I'm a bitch to me creatively so I had no idea if you were one of them haha

At 18 seconds, I think it's a sort of hihaty percussion I distorted to have lots of mids when it shouldn't have with boogex.

Oh and cheers on the bass thing, perhaps I need some compression, and my friend pointed out the cowbell was too loud so you guys missed it, cheers for the kind words everyone

---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

Why your teeth so white?

Oh and Listerine does wonders

Back
Top Bottom