WKD Mix 2003 by technobadger alias Ill Rabbit

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by technobadger, Jul 1, 2010.

1. technobadger

technobadger I've been naughty, I'm banned

You may have seen this posted as Ill Rabbit's, Ill Rabbit is a psuedoname I'm messin around with.

Here's a blast from the past I found burned onto an old cd in my room.

http://rapidshare.com/files/403956490/wkd_mix_cubase_edit_2010.mp3.html

Starts off with Doorway (Hellraiser samples), Ed Rush & Optical's The Crypt, there's some DJ Randall, Black Sun Empire, Liver Cancer by Twisted Individual and a few more by him too. Also there's some Decoder, Mampi Swift and Bad Company from that year. Ends off with an Ed Rush & Optical Tune going in a reverse fade out, followed by 2 simultaneous Dark Soldier Remixes (Twisted Anger and Teebee or Lemon D, I can't remember, I do not have the vinyl here at the moment, there were many remixes in the set).

I didn't have Cubase back then I was using an Adobe Audition trial version so its not perfect. I have just had another edit at it in Cubase last night though.

What I mean by vinyl tunez only (I used to own hundreds of original drum n bass records on vinyl, Klusta is taking good care of them them now) is that basically there was no PC involved originally. I recorded onto a mini disc, then recorded onto an old Athlon 850 MHz PC using the line in.

2. ill rabbit

ill rabbit I've been naughty, I'm banned

I'm startin to like the Ill Rabbit nick more, you know what I mean init.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010