wish I had more of a clue back then...

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
casually browsing on chemical forgot to switch to just vinyl and come across an EP with 2 of my tunes on.... (didnt know it had been released on an EP btw)

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/downloadstore/release/19511

The original guy who was going to release them opted out of running the label and passed it on.

Any1 have old tunes that have been relased that make u cringe when u listen to them?

I think its tracks 3 and 4, they had no mastering and sound poor imo, back then tho, i was just high on the fact someone wanted to release them...

Now i regret ever getting them released

:mkay:

Sound ok to me man! Good tunes.
Know what you mean tho. Ive looked back through old project folders and thought 'I cant believe I sent this to my friends... its shocking.' And im sure ill think the same about my productions in another years time.

I think they are up to the standard of the legendary 'De Finitive' Records, massive old school players in the drum & bass game. Dont think theres an artist alive that hasnt been influenced in some way by their legendary sound, and i think underground warfare b/w Fightclub were the definitive sound of drum and bass at the time. Remember Andy C dropping 'Jump To This' in '98 and the crowd going wild. As long as De Finitive records are around Drum & Bass is still alive in my eyes.

Gunna check those releases for sure! On my phone so can't right now I'm afraid...

Think yourselves lucky! You actually have releases! Thats dope :)

I think they are up to the standard of the legendary 'De Finitive' Records, massive old school players in the drum & bass game. Dont think theres an artist alive that hasnt been influenced in some way by their legendary sound, and i think underground warfare b/w Fightclub were the definitive sound of drum and bass at the time. Remember Andy C dropping 'Jump To This' in '98 and the crowd going wild. As long as De Finitive records are around Drum & Bass is still alive in my eyes.

lolharsh

I think both of your releases are rather cool! :)

Fletch, its quite recent actually! You haven't been Kronix for that long then?

Actually I recall your Welcome to Kronix being posted only a while after I signed up here. So correct you are! About time we see a label release from Kronix I reckon ;)

Coolstorybro

just a quick question, How did you lot learn about producing music, Did any of you go to Uni or do courses on sound engineering/design/music production?

just a quick question, How did you lot learn about producing music, Did any of you go to Uni or do courses on sound engineering/design/music production?

i had it loaded into my head --kinda like how neo learns kung fu in the matrix.

first i took a red pill and was unplugged from the matrix, then i was trained in drum and bass through a computer program.

Back
Top Bottom