[WIP] La Roux & Skream's In For The Kill (Krakkemikkig Remix)

Intro is a bit empty? You need more sounds and things happening but I guess that you would've added them in your final composition anyway. The drop is good, really like the drums there but the melody sound that's also in the intro is a bit piercing, vocal is also stretched wrong, what software do you use? If in FL studio, just open your vocal in edison, cut out one or two measures and save them, then put the audio file on the playlist and go to its SMP tab, in there there are 3 controls: Time, Pitch and Nul, when you turn the time button it will auto adjust to your current BPM, and you'll have the possibility to correct the pitch with the 'pitch' control (control pointing vertical = [mostly] the normal tone). But this only works if you cut your sample right.

This may sound like a lot of critics but the track itself is good, it just needs some work and variation!

Intro is empty, I just skipped to the drop to be honest :teeth:
The snare sounds a bit funny too. And there's not too much going on after the drop. Needs bits and pieces going on in the background too.

Ah good to know :P Yeah i guess it needs alot of work huh :D. Tho i don't feel like working on it anymore, it was just something to keep me busy for some hours hehe. Thanks tho, and i might finish this track later in some weeks or something! :)

Back
Top Bottom