WIP Dubstep from Minus (best effort yet)

MuttleyDubs

easy all, been a while since ive posted anything for you to listen to, check out this (SERIOUS) work in progress, just given it a bit of structure for effect but really its only 4 bars. the drums are easily my best yet, but would like feedback regardless. let me know on what you think of the wobble sound/melody too.

cheers ears

EDIT: RE-UPPED (NEARLY FINISHED)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55154840024cf7f5/
:andy:

Last edited:
Sounds good big hook on that bassline. i can only listen thru laptop speakers at the min but will come back tommorow and add comments

nice work bruv, sounds well produced mate
intro needs a few more sounds in it but other that its sounding tight to me (y)

am not big into dubstep by any means and so cannot really give much help here but the production itself is pretty tight no doubt, the hook is big i love it.

cheers for the feedback all!

mrwobalz: its still in well early stages, just threw the intro together its nowhere near there yet

dan m: cheers man

krease: just hours of playing with Massive trying to get the right sounds! cheers man

I thought this was gonna be cheese when I heard the disco stab, but the bassline is the sick -- you are a wonderful man

REUPPED (nearly done)

let me know of any faults, annoyances or repetitive bits...ive heard it well over 400 times now so judgement is fucked.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom