[WIP] Drake - Brand New (Freek Remix)

That's a nice little poppy tune. Coulda done with a touch more subbiness in the low end perhaps....
Not really something I'd listen to, but at the same time it's pretty catchy.
Nice one

That's a nice little poppy tune. Coulda done with a touch more subbiness in the low end perhaps....
Not really something I'd listen to, but at the same time it's pretty catchy.
Nice one

Cheers mate, yea a bit different from my jumpup stuff lol. def needs a bit of a better mixdown cos the sub is definately too low in the mix, only started it today so got lots to do on it. hopefully should get quite a few djs playing out tho.
Cheers for giving it a listen mate.

yeah. liking the idea of this one and the drums sound fine already! work on the mixdown, tweak that bass a little bit more, that it fits better into the whole tune and it should be banging. nice one!

yeah. liking the idea of this one and the drums sound fine already! work on the mixdown, tweak that bass a little bit more, that it fits better into the whole tune and it should be banging. nice one!

Cheers man, nice review, yea i was propa happy with the beat, it all just seemed to fall together so quickly lol.

not heard the original track so no idea on how good a remix it is. As a standalone track, been mentioned already but not enough low end both bass drum and bass line, also for me the drum riff doesn't vary enough, no fills or variance for bars on end. Structure is sound, samples sound cleanly taken too, and overall very easy to listen to.

not heard the original track so no idea on how good a remix it is. As a standalone track, been mentioned already but not enough low end both bass drum and bass line, also for me the drum riff doesn't vary enough, no fills or variance for bars on end. Structure is sound, samples sound cleanly taken too, and overall very easy to listen to.

Thanks for giving it a listen, yea it was a challenge to get those vocals to sit in the mix. Definately need to change the beat slightly and give some variation. cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom