WIP- by Wikidill

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by MrMush, Jan 29, 2013.

1. MrMush

MrMush Member

i wanted to post this track to this forum cause i think its a perfect fit.. specially the second drop hehe
    needs a name thou...
    lookin for networking and collab partners.
    hit me up and thanks for the listen
    peace!!!

2. kdk

kdk Member

I'm really digging the chiptune-ish voice in the beginning; the vocal contrasts against it well. The bass coming in at the drop was great; I did wonder if a buildup woosh or other sound effect could go before the drop. I think you have a really good foundation or "bed" for the song: good bass, tight drums (tho the snare could be more pronounced). I liked the breakdown around 2:20, but did feel it went on a bit too long. The second drop was also cool, though again maybe add some effects. The ending is great, but especially with the long breakdown it feels too long itself.

It's a fun, energetic tune. The only other suggestion I have is maybe add another voice or find a way to bring in some more musicality to lead us through the flow.

3. MrMush

MrMush Member

Great advice bro. Ill take your wisdom and put it to work. Ive had other say the long and draggin problem which i sensed myself. All in all good looks