wip a little "darker" than my usual stuff

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Fatkidscantjump, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Fatkidscantjump

Fatkidscantjump Member

hey guys, went for something a little bit darker/deeper than my usual stuff would like some feedback :) still an early work
    also the intro is kinda meh but i just did it quickly so you dont have the main part right away, i'll change it

http://soundcloud.com/azoteliquid/wipwipwipw/s-7IUJw

cheers!

2. padders

padders Member

nice mix very clean, drums are big

3. Menosance

Menosance aka OSOI VIP Junglist

Sounds very nice and mix sounds clean as well. If I were you though, I'll give a little bit of more tone to the bass but that could just be my taste :). Overall, sounds very nice and keep on working on it! :D

4. Sovereign

Sovereign Member

Good job so far, sub was nice and weighty and clean! The filtering on the drums during the intro was nice as well.

5. subprime

subprime Dysjoint VIP Junglist

Drums are really nice. I had a few listens last night, the guitar was the thing, maybe the sample, or the dubby delays. That was the thing I thought could be improved maybe.

6. Fatkidscantjump

Fatkidscantjump Member

the guitar is a part of the main sample with the strings that i cuted off so i could play it whenever i want, however i couldnt find a 320kpbs version so i had to work with low quality sounds, high freqs were super harsh so I had to EQ a lot, maybe thats why it can sound a bit muddy. Will see what I can do to improve that.

Thanks to all for the feedback, will work on it and came back with a more advanced (maybe final) version, cheers!