wingz - Shake Off The Cold

thought the intro mix was probably the best of them all, worked so perfectly together, props for finding it.
thought this section was nice too

Stray - Saturday
Rockwell - Stay Calm
L 33 - Ironic

wasn't too sure about the obsession tease at the end but you've used it different to everyone else iv seen post a mix with it so that's good (y)

yes wingzy this was laaaavly. certainly shaking off the cold today.

As per previous comments that opener is large, Love Iceberg.
Seemed to be pretty well EQ'd so big ups for that!

Next 3 tunes roll quite well
Alix Perez - Exemption
FD - Break & Enter
>> Icicle - Minimal Funk

Shogun VS Metalheadz tings so far! big! havent played minimal funk in a minute, gotta dig that out. big big big.

Saturday >> Stay Calm was also a good blend, around that bit middle of the mix things were really getting rolling, love it.

Wasn't overly keen on the splitmix of Obsession, but I like the fact its different, anyone trying to break the mould and try something different deserves kudos.

Big up wingz...will be peeping your next as standard. :2thumbs:

Yesss mate, gave this a listen finally as promised and it sounds lovely. As I said earlier, nice selection of cold, crisp, clean and techy slices. Great amount of tunes for a 36 minute long mix, and nice variation of double drops and other types of blends. For example, Break & Enter coming dropping strongly on its own to make room for Minimal Funk later on. The opening mix was so clean, loved it. This City and Thin Line was really wicked as well - cold, clean and stripped down.

I liked how the mix felt like full on rolling tech in the first bit of the mix, but then you brought in all those minimal bits as well, starting with that L33 tune. Then it got more rolling again and the Whatever > Cracker VIP mix was murder of course, gotta love those tunes. And good idea ending the mix with two tunes with a more epic feel to them.

So yeah, wicked job mate, selection right up my street and mixing was really good. Enjoyed it.

This is huge! You can tell you've thought about your mixes an they're not just random tunes cos in pretty much every mix the tunes compliment each other really well. I'd never heard L33 - Ironic before and I've just gone and bagged that so cheers for playing that lol!

The ticky ticky-ness of stay calm with ironic sound goes perfectly! Sounds like its just one tune playing! Same with the this city and thin line mix and the whatever remix and cracker vip mix too. Literally every mix just fitted really well! Deffo worth another listen!

Defo got some mad comments in here mate. Listened to this today, defo your best mix.
All really fitted together well.

Amoss - Rollpipe
L 33 - Tracer
Stray - Saturday
Rockwell - Stay Calm
L 33 - Ironic
Semantics - Too Close
Optiv & BTK - Whatever (Mefjus Remix)
>> Enei & Eastcolours - Cracker VIP

Clicky clicky clicky!! Love it. This is for sure my best part of the mix. Then bang straight back in to it with Whatever remix.
Can't really say anymore than that buddy big ups.

Big mix Markus keep up the good work son.

i'm really moved by every single comment here but how comes i'm getting so litlte plays? :(

Cracking mix, from start to finish, rolling, great selection, big mixes, the intro was large, the mix at 12mins was well good, really liked Enei & Eastcolours - 2012 >> Amoss - Rollpipe two of my favourites this year so sounded bangin

Wings. Dude. Awesome.

Listened to it a few times over the weekend man, will get back to you with favourite bits.

OK, not done this before so here goes.

Intro is massive, need to get Iceberg, tune is big! Mix with Exemption is spot on, little cut works really nicely. Blend into Break & Enter is nice. Would've liked to hear a bit of Exemption in the background as well, but I'm guessing you wanted to get Minimal Funk in the blend so fair play. Loose Ends is such a big tune, used to rinse that hard. Makes me wanna dig it out again! Smooth transition into Point of No Return. Next mix worked well, although I thought Underprint came in a bit strong for my liking (really nitpicking here). Nice transition again into This City and then the Thin Line tease was wicked. The vocal from This City over the intro of Far Too Close sounds really nice, tunes both sat really well together on the drop as well. The mix with 2012 is cool, really love the little bup bup bup noise in that tune, makes it roll so nicely. Rollpipe works well with it too, similar rolling vibe, nice. Not heard Tracer before, is a nice mix but I think it kills a bit of the energy at this point in the mix. Might just be me to be fair, I'm fussy with stuff like that. Next mix is spot on, if it was me I would probably have put this glitchy beepy minimally section at the start and built on it from there. Each to their own though! OK, at Too Close now. Really like this one, not heard it before. Whatever remix with Cracker is fucking huge! Sit perfectly in the mix, the bongos and mids from Cracker VIP coming through so nicely. Definitely my favourite mix this, had to reload twice! Final mix is rowdy, props for mixing the Obsession remix I know it's a bit of a cunt so fair play.

Overall pretty banging mix mate. Beat matching was spot on which is why I didn't comment on that throughout and the same goes for the EQing to be honest. I usually like my track selection a bit more varied, but it's cool that you've stuck with a theme and not tried to get as many different sorts of tune in as possible, you clearly like the deeper side of the genre and I don't blame you. It makes for easy listening. I'm now gonna go have a serious rolling tech mix as I've been really involved in the dancefloor recently :teeth: Will be looking out for your next one!

Friction & K-Tee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix) - never thought to use an opener
Mortem - Iceberg - now i see why its the opener. could this mix be any better. honestly man. i love these sounds together. eq is spot on. got them sounding as 1.
Alix Perez - Exemption - not sure on how this was introduced (wasn't bad in any way, just obvious) the drop of the mix was fire. only thing i could of suggested is maybe bring it in just before the drop with a sweeping filter or something.
FD - Break & Enter - nicley brought in. a good clean mix. this snare is much more powerfull than excmption. well played keeping it under control.
>> Icicle - Minimal Funk - yeah!! on board with this one. gets a lil complicated on the second part of the mix but nothing to sniff at.
Alix Perez & Noisia - Loose Ends - headrocka! loved the build ups to the drop then rar.
Audio - Point Of No Return - smooth.
Noisia & Alix Perez - Underprint - wicked. liked this one really clean.
LSB - This City - dont think i know this one. shame its fire.
>> Enei - Thin Line - another nice one wingz.
Mefjus - Far Too Close - wasn't a fan of the drums during the breakdown but the blend was awesome. worked really really well.
Enei & Eastcolours - 2012 - fuck man!!!!!!! awesome.
Amoss - Rollpipe - wicked vibes.
L 33 - Tracer - wow, liking this tune. never heard of it, big up. changing the pace down a notch, feels good man.
Stray - Saturday - love this. sat's bleep sits wicked with tracer.
Rockwell - Stay Calm - smooth as mate. keeping the vibe.
L 33 - Ironic - yes! it dropped and that weird vocal from from stay calm came in. sounded swish. lil switch was perfect. so clean so good.
Semantics - Too Close - love those growls together. eq's on the mid range is spot on.
Optiv & BTK - Whatever (Mefjus Remix) - missed the mix here. dont remeber hearing anything horrid tho so it must have been clean.
>> Enei & Eastcolours - Cracker VIP - lovely lil tease buddy. adding some energy and picking the pace of the whole mix back up.
Andain - Much Too Much (Rido Remix) - tune came in and took me by suprise, never heard this one. good to get a nice vocal in here somewhere.
>> Future Cut - Obsession (Ulterior Motive Remix) - fuck. out of nowhere ALL CREW - energy agwarn... wicked mix, lot of people have trouble with this one, note to u guys, this is how its done. great way to finish.

all in all a really great mix. take a bow man.
tl was perfect for my tastes, would have liked an old track thrown in there somewhere but thats just being picky.

mixing and eq'ing was spot on. lots of nice doubles, some clean smooth blends and a few nice tricks here and there.
it was so clean too, dont think i heard any real clangs or slips. impressive.
really impressed mate.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TeddyBizzle again.

awesome feedback man, glad you liked it. and yeah, 1 or 2 older tunes wouldn't have been bad, i'll keep it in mind next time just for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom