wingz - Inner Cage (deeeeep with a twist lol)

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
I love it. The groove in this tune is amazing really. Like I said before, the drums & percussions and the bassline are absolutely off the hook. Way to go Markus :)

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
The drums are wicked man, props for that.

I think you need some more variation going on with the bassline though, and a bit more mid range. Like at 1.29, more of that.

Other than that, good work!

wingz

everyones fav austrian
VIP Junglist
woooooi, cool matty! someone whos actually good with this stuff already, wicked :D

yeah dunno, think i'll do the bass again and try to get more midrange into it, i bounced it already so gotta do it all over again probs. you know any way to get mids out of a sound more? the bass range is very small, maybe around 450hz'ish max :<

and cheers fg for checking out, glad you dig

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
This is big man! Love the vibe of this one. Agree with matthew bout the bass, some more subtle growls would work I recon. Really tight tho and nice ideas throughout!

cele

VIP Junglist
same as what the others said, the drums are really mefjusy haha

maybe introduce something like @1:29 earlier, or add some more whooshing fx or a little bleepy synth here and there, if you are going for a more minmal vibe you can maybe just introduce and take away (more complicated?) percussion throughout instead

MisterApe

8bit junkie
VIP Junglist
Good vibes! : D

yeah dunno, think i'll do the bass again and try to get more midrange into it, i bounced it already so gotta do it all over again probs. you know any way to get mids out of a sound more? the bass range is very small, maybe around 450hz'ish max :<
That's why I always keep a backup of the original patch and midi file :p.