wingz - Eatbrain DJ Competition

Have listened already to this Markus - forgot to feedback. Will give it another whirl on my drive home and leave some thoughts for you pal (y)

Fiyyahhh in that intro, loved the blend of Loose Ends and Fingerfood. The Hindsight and Satellite Type 2 mix was spot on as was I'm free - All I want - Cold one mix ... shit that was evil, fucking halloween vibes. Floating Zero into Leakproof and then you throwing in Complex Things was the highlight for me.

Loved the energy throughout, presume this was two deck? You kept the pace up nicely with your selection.

Monstrous techy one man, will have a place on my ipod for months to come.

this was wicked buddy.
i rocked it the other day. intro mix was next level.
the whole thing was really clean. like really clean. well played man. good luck in the comp.

really enjoyed this man, mixing and eqing was exceptionally clean, everything sounded balanced in the mix which was great.

Really dug something new into hindsight and also survivors with underprint, thoroughly enjoyed that.

good stuff man

When does this competition end? Your mix is the best one from those i heard, hope you win man :)

jade said something with next week because the gig where the winner plays is at 30th nov. thanks man :P

Back
Top Bottom